Did you know Dipika Kakar was the first choice for ISA?!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everybody. 

Read this article on a rival site:

Did you know Dipika Kakar was the first choice for Ishq Subhan Allah?

But did you know, Eisha was not the first choice of the makers for the show.

Did you know Dipika Kakar was the first choice for Ishq Subhan Allah?

Zee TV's recently launched show, Ishq Subhan Allah, had a bumper opening in BARC's TRP list. The show that deals with triple talaq', created a huge buzz from its advent. The unique concept has already grabbed eyeballs. Lead stars Eisha Singh and Adnan Khan are winning hearts with their sparkling performances. But did you know, Eisha was not the first choice of the makers for the show. 

Yes, you read it right! Before Eisha bagged this role, Sasural Simar Ka actress Dipika Kakar was approached for it. A source revealed to an entertainment portal, "The makers approached Dipika Kakar for the role first. However, she is already doing JP Dutta's Paltan and Colors' Entertainment Ki Raat. Thus, the actress couldn't allot dates for Ishq Subhan Allah. Eisha Singh then came on-board. Now, that is one big revelation. As you know, Dipika won everyone's heart with her stint in Color's popular show, Sasural Simar Ka. No wonder the makers wanted her on board. However, Eisha is already making it big from the show's beginning itself. Now, only time will tell what happens next. We tried to reach Dipika, but she remained unavailable.

For the uninitiated, Ishq Subhan Allah is a love story of Kabir played by Adnan and Zara played by Eisha. These two individuals interpret the Quran very differently and the show traces how love blossoms between the two. The show also deals with women empowerment and will surely connect with the masses

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I want to go ahead and thank her then for not taking up the role because Eisha is perfect for Zara and I don't think anyone could have played Zara's character as well as Eisha Singh. 
Not to forget her mindblowing chemistry with Adnan Khan. I don't think Dipika Kakar would have looked good with him.