Zoya might doubt Aditya

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
After watching the episode today at certain times I actually felt like in the near future she might think Adi is the killer.
Today when adi held her and said "agar aditya hooda chahe tou to kisiko bhi maar sakte hai", Zoya looked at him with fearful eyes and later at the police station she was actually getting suspicious at him.

So their might be a misunderstanding track where Zoya will think that Adi killed them

P.s i really don't think Adi is the killer but he might get trapped by the police

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think she got scared that he can actually kill her, as he is always fighting with her, bechari got scared Allah Allah kar k aaj to bach gayi but agay ye pagal banda mar bhi sakta hai mujhe!🤣
Jokes apart, yeah u r rite she might think that he is the culprit, but i think he is the most genuine one from all, he is on the face what he is from inside, if he is unable to cope up with what happened with him, then he shows it too in his own twisted way, so if he says he cld kill then actually he cld have if he knew, as if he already knew then he wldn't have been this much hurt!
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This reminds me a bit of Kahin To Hoga where Kashish also suspected Sujal for being the killer. When I saw the police suspecting Adi...the first thought tht crossed my mind was : maybe Zoya will also suspect him to be the killer later on...
Lets see who is the real culprit in this mystery
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

This reminds me a bit of Kahin To Hoga where Kashish also suspected Sujal for being the killer. When I saw the police suspecting Adi...the first thought tht crossed my mind was : maybe Zoya will also suspect him to be the killer later on...

Lets see who is the real culprit in this mystery

Yeah she might misunderstand him bcaz of his rage