Pooja investor in Yash's business??

vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The flashback where Zoya remembers talking to Yash before sleeping... Yash mentions an investor who is ready to invest in his business.. Could Pooja be that investor?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
And that's how aditya owns zoya. Maybe possible
Kiki15 thumbnail
This would actually make sense. I hope this is the case, and preferably no cheating.
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiki15

This would actually make sense. I hope this is the case, and preferably no cheating.

I would love to see Aditya get proven wrong and Zoya get proven right. Everyone on the show has been mocking her for believing her hubby, including her own father. But according to Adi's mom and dad they knew Pooja was up to something fishy. They didn't spell out what she was doing. But maybe they were also under a false impression.
Khushi.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I would love to see Aditya get proven wrong and Zoya get proven right. Everyone on the show has been mocking her for believing her hubby, including her own father. But according to Adi's mom and dad they knew Pooja was up to something fishy. They didn't spell out what she was doing. But maybe they were also under a false impression.

I hope Zoya is proven right as well, for two reasons.

The four people involved seem like good people, and especially in the case of Zoya and Aditya they seemed to love their partners so intensely. Zoya fought against her family to be with Yash. In the case of Aditya, all he seems to have experienced is pain, until Pooja and her mum came into his life, it would seem too tragic if even Pooja hurts him.

The other reason I hope there was no affair is because in Indian shows they tend to show that someone can't move on, unless the the dead or ex partner was somehow evil or wrong, so it'd be nice to see something a bit more mature than that. But I have to say, even with the affair angle I think the actors and writers are doing great portraying the ranging emotions of grief and anger.
Edited by Khushi.... - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi...

I hope Zoya is proven right as well, for two reasons.

The four people involved seem like good people, and especially in the case of Zoya and Aditya they seemed to love their partners so intensely. Zoya fought against her family to be with Yash. In the case of Aditya, all he seems to have experienced is pain, until Pooja and her mum came into his life, it would seem too tragic if even Pooja hurts him.

The other reason I hope there was no affair is because in Indian shows they tend to show that someone can't move on, unless the the dead or ex partner was somehow evil or wrong, so it'd be nice to see something a bit more mature than that. But I have to say, even with the affair angle I think the actors and writers are doing great portraying the ranging emotions of grief and anger.

@ Bold.. That's just it. I want the show to be bold enough to portray that an affair does not mean a person is evil/bad. People can fall out of love due to non-compatibility issues. What if they have been dropping clues to their spouses that they are not happy with them and these 2 are so much in love that they simply chose not to see that.

I agree that all 4 seem to be good people. I wanted Yash to be a cheater so Zo's faith is shaken. That will take some intense acting on Jen's part and I wanted to see that. But Yash just seems so good in all her memories. I want Pooja to be innocent as Adi needs to stop his raging and be guilty for doubting his innocent wife. That way there will be opposite parallels between the leads and it will be fun to watch their reactions.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I also thing pooja was the investor. Now how pooja and Yash knew each other and why she wanted to invest in his business is real question. 🤔
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since Adi is going to come into the business as the new owner it would be je perfect explanation for that move.