Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

really nice post!

lol @ parallel universe! zoya k abu waisay bhi dusri dunya k lagtay hain!πŸ˜†
N about Pooja's mom i have really weird n different theory, i think yash was related to pooja's mom, n in reality yash n pooja were bro-sis n they were keeping it under wraps bcz maybe he was illegitimate child of pooja's mom! i know bohat hi bongi theory hai, as it kills the extra marital affair thingy n usually makers doesn't go in to these deep creativeness!🀣

Thank you mrym!πŸ˜ƒ
Haha, bilkul!
Hawww! Yash and Pooja bhai behen!
Waah. Totally new theory hai yeh toh!πŸ‘
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah just bcz they r in a photo together doesnt mean they know each other...

its not like they are together hugging each other πŸ˜†
they could have a mutual friend (including or excluding pooja) 🀣

Sahi pakde hai!πŸ˜†
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mishti_94

Sahi pakde hai!πŸ˜†

Shukriya ji πŸ˜†
Mishti_94 thumbnail
I'm so excited to see Adi kaise Mahi ki class leta hai!πŸ˜†
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Brother sister theory can be true as Yash's father is not there and it might be possible that he had cheated. So he had two children where Pooja will be the illegitimate. Yash could be their legal heir. Pooja's mom would be aware of this. I am saying Pooja to be the illegitimate as her mom is staying with Hoodas.
But Yash loved her sister a lot and it was her birthday too on the next day. So he might want to give a surprise to Pooja and they might be helping each other they might have been misunderstood.

But here the loophole is that if Yash had a sister then why would he hide it from Zoya. It is completely okay if you inform your wife about your sister. Same goes with Pooja. Pooja told a complete lie to Aditya.

It might be possible that Pooja had to go to Chennai but something wrong must have happened.

The second loophole is after Pooja died Pooja's mom said my daughter shouldn't have done this. She has done wrong. If she knew Yash and Pooja were bro sis then she would have taken her daughter's side.

Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Brother sister theory can be true as Yash's father is not there and it might be possible that he had cheated. So he had two children where Pooja will be the illegitimate. Yash could be their legal heir. Pooja's mom would be aware of this. I am saying Pooja to be the illegitimate as her mom is staying with Hoodas.

But Yash loved her sister a lot and it was her birthday too on the next day. So he might want to give a surprise to Pooja and they might be helping each other they might have been misunderstood.

But here the loophole is that if Yash had a sister then why would he hide it from Zoya. It is completely okay if you inform your wife about your sister. Same goes with Pooja. Pooja told a complete lie to Aditya.

It might be possible that Pooja had to go to Chennai but something wrong must have happened.

The second loophole is after Pooja died Pooja's mom said my daughter shouldn't have done this. She has done wrong. If she knew Yash and Pooja were bro sis then she would have taken her daughter's side.

Great analysis.
You found the loopholes perfectly!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhai behen theory could be possible. Since she is illegitimate that's why may be Yash hide it from everyone including his wife.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
That photo was looking like phunsukh waangdu in Stacy's pictureπŸ˜†
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm so excited to see Adi kaise Mahi ki class leta hai!πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ˜† that look on her face though when he says "hi ladies"
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Iske bure din toh jane ka naam hi nahin lete!πŸ˜†

Kya baat kar rahe ho? His actual good days started the day wifey died and Zo entered! But recognize karneki deri hai. Ab investigation ke bahaane milte rahenge!