Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
^^^
actually coz yash didnt have a will all his things go to his wife if he wasnt married it would have gone to his mom or sis but coz he was married zoya gets it all and more drama n vamps with itπŸ˜†
Edited by manny136 - 6 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Never ever think Adi chup ho Gaya 🀣 he can almost kill her yet char batein sunayega hi πŸ˜†
The breakdown was beautiful yet so sad

Justice Hooda ko Pooja ki slimness ka Raz Janna hai ...so he won't stop till he gets the diary 🀣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I am loving the suspense!

Looks like Pooja's mom had a hint about the 'affair' or knew Yash. That's interesting!

May be Aditya knew Yash before that's why he is more affected with Pooja's 'bewafai' than her death. It's another interesting twist. So Aditya's flight landed in Dehradun and he went all the way to Mussourie to buy a gift for Pooja? He could have bought a gift for her in Dehradun too. May be he knew Pooja was in Mussourie so he went there to meet her but then he was not aware that Yash was also with her.

Yash giving all the property to Zoya is another suspense to me. May be he didn't trust Mahi or had some problems with her that's why he did this.

I hope every week they show some or the other twist and suspense like this.

It was the CO pilot who suggested they go to mussourie. Adi didn't know she was there. He just wanted to fly some more. And maybe buy something from a beautiful place πŸ˜†
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like how it gets more interesting with more people involved in the murder...
But end mein creatives zoya ko khooni na banaa dale cuz she is the least suspcted now πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†
Edited by BluFate - 6 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one.
Zoya is also learning from Aditya and doesn't shy away from giving him back. Don't remember exactly but she said something on the lines of "plane nhin mila to car se maarne nikal liye" πŸ˜† I mean girl, you were sitting in the middle of the road in Mumbai.
Aditya is very much attached to his job and I think it hurt him a lot.

The poignant paratha scene was the highlight and precap featuring "Hello Ladies" was the cherry on the cake. πŸ˜†
Lol this guy is crazy.

The mystery is deepening, as now we know that Adi's MIL also knew something about the cheating.
Also, the police is behaving crazy, how can they conclude on the basis of that photograph that Adi knew Yash. They weren't even talking to each other in the photo.

And Mahi is applying some over the top logic. No words for that girl. I think Aditya Mahi ki band bajane wala hai. 🀣

Edited by dexter3108 - 6 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Nice one.

Zoya is also learning from Aditya and doesn't shy away from giving him back. Don't remember exactly but she said something on the lines of "plane nhin mila to car se maarne nikal liye" πŸ˜† I mean girl, you were sitting in the middle of the road in Mumbai.
Aditya is very much attached to his job and I think it hurt him a lot.

The poignant paratha scene was the highlight and precap featuring "Hello Ladies" was the cherry on the cake. πŸ˜†
Lol this guy is crazy.

The mystery is deepening, as now we know that Adi's MIL also knew something about the cheating.
Also, the police is behaving crazy, how can they conclude on the basis of that photograph that Adi knew Yash. They weren't even talking to each other in the photo.

And Mahi is applying some over the top logic. No words for that girl. I think Aditya Mahi ki band bajane wala hai. 🀣

@Bold- Exactly! Actually it was Aditya who saved Zoya's life today. πŸ˜† If he had not taken a left and hit the tree, he would have killed Zoya. πŸ˜†
bhagyathara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly Adi is the dialogue master.

By the way I used to read your posts in another form.you are a brilliant writer .always hilarious.
x.titli.x thumbnail
Adi can't be the murderer warna story khatam πŸ˜† cops already suspect him because of a photograph ... cops and Mahi are going to have a hard time precap was epic! 🀣
your writing is hilarious! 🀣
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice post!
lol @ parallel universe! zoya k abu waisay bhi dusri dunya k lagtay hain!πŸ˜†
N about Pooja's mom i have really weird n different theory, i think yash was related to pooja's mom, n in reality yash n pooja were bro-sis n they were keeping it under wraps bcz maybe he was illegitimate child of pooja's mom! i know bohat hi bongi theory hai, as it kills the extra marital affair thingy n usually makers doesn't go in to these deep creativeness!🀣
Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mijanur

I don't think Adi is the murder.

Ofcourse he isn't!