Episode 7: Yeh Photo Kya Mere Birthday Party Ki Hai?

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Ho Gaya Satyanaash!
Yeh photo kahaan se ayiii?

Aur Yash aur Adi uss ek hi photo me kahan se aye?

Dusri baat, yeh Pooja ki mom ne kahan "Kash Aisa hota" when Arjun was talking about how this wouldn't have happened if she knew anything!

Matlab sab ke sab gadbad hai!

Bhai mamla toh bohooot bada hai.

Aur din ba din aur complicated hota ja raha hai!

Uss taraf Mahi aur bhi pagla gayi hai.
But I feel bad for her. Really.
Ultimately Yash was their khoon ka rishta and he left nothing for her and his mother. Dukh toh hoga hi.
But I'm not saying her way of dealing with things is right.
Just that I understand where she is coming from.

Parrr AdiYa!!!!!
Bhai in dono ka sunna sunana toh har roz aur bhi explosive hota ja raha hai!😆
Aaj gadi accident ke baad paanch minute Zoya boli aur Adi chup chaap sun raha tha. Aur main soch rahi thi ki haye, yeh jab aise chup chap baatein sunta hai lagta hai kitna pyaara bachha hai. Aur jaise hi maine yeh socha... tadaaa Dialogue master Adi prakat ho gaye.

Precap me bhi dialogue baazi nahin band hui iski.
"Hello Ladies! Remember me!"
🤣
Apni patni ke affair wale ke ghar pehli visit aur pehli baat woh yeh kehta hai!🤣

Aur yeh Justice Hooda ko aur koi kaam nahin hai? Yeh toh Diary ke peechey hi padh gaye hai?
Usme aisa likha kya hai?

Having said all that, aaj ka mera favourite scene tha when Pooja's mom forcefully hugged him and Adi cried. That scene was really touching.

Ab kal AdiYa milengey departmental store me.
Dekhteye hai kal kya naya dialogue dete hai dono!

P.S. - Ye Zoya ke abbu atey waqt paanch minute me pohunch gaye aur laut te waqt woh dusrey din subah pohunchey?
Is parallel universe ka chakkar kya hai?

Edited by Mishti_94 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear if u see they are standing far in this photo or looks both 're with friends may be both went there with friends
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's like someone 's bday party ..may be adi ka ..as he was in a very cheerful mode ..Pooja might have invited yash "hello yash ..my pati ka bday plz attend so that we can do some masti "..he attended like a business man shaking hands with others but andhar ka goal kuch aur ..
manny136 thumbnail
Bechara adi now cops suspect him lol
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysoflife

dear if u see they are standing far in this photo or looks both 're with friends may be both went there with friends

Sahi hai!
Lets hope for the best!😕
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazymehryan

It's like someone 's bday party ..may be adi ka ..as he was in a very cheerful mode ..Pooja might have invited yash "hello yash ..my pati ka bday plz attend so that we can do some masti "..he attended like a business man shaking hands with others but andhar ka goal kuch aur ..

Hahaha
Waah kya plan hai!
Waise you might just be right!🤔
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Bechara adi now cops suspect him lol

Iske bure din toh jane ka naam hi nahin lete!😆
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Thank you Ishy!😆
I don't think Adi is the murder.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I am loving the suspense!

Looks like Pooja's mom had a hint about the 'affair' or knew Yash. That's interesting!

May be Aditya knew Yash before that's why he is more affected with Pooja's 'bewafai' than her death. It's another interesting twist. So Aditya's flight landed in Dehradun and he went all the way to Mussourie to buy a gift for Pooja? He could have bought a gift for her in Dehradun too. May be he knew Pooja was in Mussourie so he went there to meet her but then he was not aware that Yash was also with her.

Yash giving all the property to Zoya is another suspense to me. May be he didn't trust Mahi or had some problems with her that's why he did this.

I hope every week they show some or the other twist and suspense like this.
Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago