Lalchi Mahi katil hein

Posted: 6 years ago
It seems like Mahi was jealous of Yash. As Yash was more successful in his life and her mother loves her brother more than her.
Why Mahi is expecting Yash's property? Why she did not built her own property? Why she did not built her own bank balance?
Why Mahi is feeling greedy for her brother's properties. If role reversed would she left anything for her brother. I don't think so she would also left her property for her husband and child.
She is behaving like a spoiled brat.
Now, she no longer feel anything for her brother, now she is ready to drama with Zoya just for money.😡

I think Mahi is the real killer of Yash. She thought by killing him she would get free property and cash. It is clear how much desire she has for money. It is also clear that, she does not have very high opinion about Yash.
What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think Mahi is the murderer but she would not be foolish enough to kill her bro without transferring property to her name right?
But by the expressions she was giving today, she could be a psycho killer. Geez! Her face freaked me out a little especially the slow laughter part.

No wonder Zo lets her be as she may know that if she fight with her and releases Mahi's inner demon that would hurt the planet 😆
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Yash helped Mahi pumping money for her business..which no one knows...that may be the reason Mahi wanted to take over the business to hide her "shit"😡
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...mahi said "Aapke ankhon ka tara" "Aapka laadla beta" etc

which shows maybe her mom always favoured yash over her and she was always jealous of him
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She does give me the Ekta vamp kinda feels 🤣 and she has motive too. Maybe she didn't know that all his property would go to zoya...
Love your titles though 🤣
731627 thumbnail
i just want zoya should stop feeling for sister in law otherwise it will be very dangerous for zoya too
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont think Mahi killed him. Poojas mum might have .

Originally posted by: V4o9

I dont think Mahi is the murderer but she would not be foolish enough to kill her bro without transferring property to her name right?

But by the expressions she was giving today, she could be a psycho killer. Geez! Her face freaked me out a little especially the slow laughter part.

No wonder Zo lets her be as she may know that if she fight with her and releases Mahi's inner demon that would hurt the planet 😆

I totally agree with you Mahi looks like a psycho killer.
Poor Zoya have to live with this psycho.

Originally posted by: vj3072

Maybe Yash helped Mahi pumping money for her business..which no one knows...that may be the reason Mahi wanted to take over the business to hide her "shit"😡

Mahi is very greedy. I agree with you, she is hiding something.

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

I agree...mahi said "Aapke ankhon ka tara" "Aapka laadla beta" etc

which shows maybe her mom always favoured yash over her and she was always jealous of him

You are spot on Om those dialogues is a proff that, She also felt jealous about her brother. She now hates him.