charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
From today's episode it is clear that her intentions are not genuine.
IDK how zoya is gonna survive living with them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew she would be a vamp. She goes a bit overboard with her acting I felt. She was seemingly possessed for a short duration today and then returned to normal ater on.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
731627 thumbnail
yes mahi intention is not good .in fact she does not love her brother .she is calling her brother selfish she love money only . she just want brother money and want to enjoy brothe money. with out doing anything

mahi. is utterly disgusting utterly selfish sister utterly greedy sister .

don't know why zoya has so much love for sister in law to whom money is everything

hope zoya stand against such greedy sister as soon possible otherwise mahi will fool zoya and take all property from zoya and zoya will have nothing
charanyaaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I knew she would be a vamp. She goes a bit overboard with her acting I felt. She was seemingly possessed for a short duration today and then returned to normal ater on.

Exactly she is waiting for insurance money but zoya is gonna try to save the company. I'm sure mahi won't let that happen.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah she is a vamp.

Innocent bholi bhali zoya wont be able to see through her
charanyaaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

yes mahi intention is not good .in fact she does not love her brother .she is calling her brother selfish she love money only . she just want brother money and want to enjoy brothe money. with out doing anything

mahi. is utterly disgusting utterly selfish sister utterly greedy sister .

don't know why zoya has so much love for sister in law to whom money is everything

hope zoya stand against such greedy sister as soon possible otherwise mahi will fool zoya and take all property from zoya and zoya will have nothing

I think she is jealous on zoya becoz her bro gve more importance to zoya than her. Now she is getting angry on zoya becoz of that. I thought she really loved her bro but nah everything is just for money
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is jealous of yeah she might be killer