Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Cuz thats the way indian telly works!
Ps. I absolutely love your dp...its so dayyum magnificent!!!
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

1st pt is interesting. Frankly even i was irritated with Zoya's character while reading the WU

You should watch yesterdays episode, then you will understand zoya.. yesterday for a second she doubts her husband and searches in his room(his Mumbai house) but you should see what were there in his room..zoya then felt bad for doubting her husband even if it was for few seconds and she apologies to him..even I was touched and I felt bad for Yash...I am not convinced of extramarital affair..I think there is more to what meet the eyes...zoya never had any reason to doubt Yash, just because he was holding hands with the woman how can one declare an affair..like zoya said it what if Yash gave the woman a lift and they held hands out of fear when the tragedy happened...I am with zoya here, we can't doubt some one just because of this only when the person has never given you a chance to doubt them when they were alive and took care of you like a prized possession...
I understand where Aditya cones from too...the guy had a bad past and is already sensitive regarding extra marital affair, had one or two doubtful interactions with his wife before her death and hence being judgemental.
Zo still think Yash is a saint and that triggers Adi. Adi thinks by glorifying a cheater Zo herself becomes a sinner.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

Cuz thats the way indian telly works!

Ps. I absolutely love your dp...its so dayyum magnificent!!!

Wow a fellow IPKKNDian 🤗
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

You should watch yesterdays episode, then you will understand zoya.. yesterday for a second she doubts her husband and searches in his room(his Mumbai house) but you should see what were there in his room..zoya then felt bad for doubting her husband even if it was for few seconds and she apologies to him..even I was touched and I felt bad for Yash...I am not convinced of extramarital affair..I think there is more to what meet the eyes...zoya never had any reason to doubt Yash, just because he was holding hands with the woman how can one declare an affair..like zoya said it what if Yash gave the woman a lift and they held hands out of fear when the tragedy happened...I am with zoya here, we can't doubt some one just because of this only when the person has never given you a chance to doubt them when they were alive and took care of you like a prized possession...
I understand where Aditya cones from too...the guy had a bad past and is already sensitive regarding extra marital affair, had one or two doubtful interactions with his wife before her death and hence being judgemental.

Planning 2 binge watch later tis week. But all said & done I definitely want Zoya to stand up to Adi & not let him bully her!

Wow a fellow IPKKNDian 🤗

I was also an PKKND addict once up on a time.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I was also an PKKND addict once up on a time.

Hoping 2 ve loads of fun with all of u here in Bepannah forum as well 🤗

Planning 2 binge watch later tis week. But all said & done I definitely want Zoya to stand up to Adi & not let him bully her!

Yes she need to...and that will be the growth of the character.
From the latest episodes it is shown that Zoya lived a very sheltered life.. everyone treated her like a doll..she was the Apple of her dad's eyes, Yash treated her like a prized possession...she has never faced any difficulties..(Yash sister mentioned it). She has never worked before..this is what zoya is..what I am trying to say is she is not a typical abla nari..she never had the chance or need to stand up for herself because either her dad or Yash fought her battles...its not like she can't stand up forh erself,but the point is she never had to..but now since the time has come zoya already started standing up for herself..that's why she didn't return with her dad and decided to stay back..zoya will never scream at the ML or others, thats not her character,she will talk politely and act calmly but will make sure her voice is heard..like yesterdays bridge scene(and also the airport scene), where when adi was screaming at her she clearly stated her point in a calm tone and walked away leaving a speechless Aditya behind..that's never seen before in indian TV heroines..a fresh change indeed.

Hoping 2 ve loads of fun with all of u here in Bepannah forum as well 🤗

I hope so...I dnt know how long I will follow the show..my shipper heart is not working like before and its only content that make me hooked to a show nowadays..for now I find this show interesting but dnt have much hope for the future since it's an Indian soap..
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She does manage to answer back to Adi; even though not to his level but she manages to show him the mirror about how he has been the one running away from his feelings. That does manage to bring Adi back to the ground for a bit. But both Zoya and Adi are currently work in progress.