Adi's attitude towards Zoya

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
So folks I am new here. Have been reading bt this show 4 quite some time now. Missed out the 1st week's episodes & thinking of watching this. Aft reading the WUs 1 thing confuses me. Why is Adi hateful towards Zoya I mean she is as much a victim as him. Ideally he should empathize with her. So this attitude is really crazy 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
It's an Indian show the hero has to be mean, bully or be extra rude to the heroine for one excuse or the other.
Edited by grumpydwarf - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How else would they create the cliche love hate relationship we all see in daily soaps daily 😆

jokes apart, she reminds him of the fact that his wife and her husband ruined his life so he hates her
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

From yesterday episode we watched when Adi was driving and picturing his wife and Yash together sitting behind his car. We saw how angry he was and keep on saying don't touch my wife...don't touch her... when he imaging his wife alone asking him to drive slowly...his heart went soft and he slow down...but once he visualize Yash with her his anger shoot up...

Since Yash not alive for Adi to beat and punch him up ..so the next victim will be Yash wife..😆 and one more thing Zoya till today think her husband is loyal to her and that makes our HERO more frustrated.😉

Edited by vj3072 - 6 years ago
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aditya is very sensitive regarding adultery because of his father's affair to which he was exposed at a young age..since then his relation with his parents is strained...he is not in a good term with his mother too because he think she acted like an abla mari when his father's affair was disclosed and didn't take any stand..So in his eyes zoya represents his mother and he dislike her for being dumb and still trusting her husband blindly.thats one reason.He accuses both(zoya and his mom) of not having self respect.
2nd main reason is he has not come in terms with the latest tragedy of his life and is trying to run away from the truth..but every time he comes face to face with zoya he is reminded of the betrayal of his best friend cum wife and it enrages him.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

It's an Indian show the hero has to be mean, bully or be extra rude to the heroine for one excuse or the other.

LOL, look at my DP the typical AYM bully on telly 😆
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

How else would they create the cliche love hate relationship we all see in daily soaps daily 😆

jokes apart, she reminds him of the fact that his wife and her husband ruined his life so he hates her

Yeah esp since he wants 2 forget but everytime he sees Zoya he is reminded of his wife's betrayal.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

From yesterday episode we watched when Adi was driving and picturing his wife and Yash together sitting behind his car. We saw how angry he was and keep on saying don't touch my wife...don't touch her... when he imaging his wife alone asking him to drive slowly...his heart went soft and he slow down...but once he visualize Yash with her his anger shoot up...

Since Yash not alive for Adi to beat and punch him up ..so the next victim will be Yash wife..😆 and one more thing Zoya till today think her husband is loyal to her and that makes our HERO more frustrated.😉

yeah he is using her as a punching bag 😡 I want Zoya 2 show some spine & punch him in the face the next time he yells at her!
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Aditya is very sensitive regarding adultery because of his father's affair to which he was exposed at a young age..since then his relation with his parents is strained...he is not in a good term with his mother too because he think she acted like an abla mari when his father's affair was disclosed and didn't take any stand..So in his eyes zoya represents his mother and he dislike her for being dumb and still trusting her husband blindly.thats one reason.He accuses both(zoya and his mom) of not having self respect.

2nd main reason is he has not come in terms with the latest tragedy of his life and is trying to run away from the truth..but every time he comes face to face with zoya he is reminded of the betrayal of his best friend cum wife and it enrages him.

1st pt is interesting. Frankly even i was irritated with Zoya's character while reading the WU
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angels11

Yeah esp since he wants 2 forget but everytime he sees Zoya he is reminded of his wife's betrayal.

Exactly 😆 i want the reverse too...zoya should be like "U remind me of my hubby's betrayal" so i should also punch u