Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Mahi is turning out my fave character after AdiYa, she has some shades to her which make her interesting and the actress playing her is doing a great job, IMO she's the best after HarshJen in the show. I love how they're giving her some depth because I sure as heck sympathize with her. Her means of lashing out her anger is wrong but she is justified.

I just hope they show Zoya strong when dealing with her like she did with Aditya.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's Vaishnavi from Laado season 1 and I am so happy to see her back in a pivotal role โญ๏ธ. She is an amazing actress but never really got such a role to be recognized after Laado, all were cameos or just standing in the corner.. She deserved such a role to show her talent, she is simply brilliant !!
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tani91

Mahi is turning out my fave character after AdiYa, she has some shades to her which make her interesting and the actress playing her is doing a great job, IMO she's the best after HarshJen in the show. I love how they're giving her some depth because I sure as heck sympathize with her. Her means of lashing out her anger is wrong but she is justified.

I just hope they show Zoya strong when dealing with her like she did with Aditya.

That's the thing, I love myself a grey character which is why I said that she has so much potential and positive traits. I completely understand her anger but she's being too unreasonable. I just hope that there's some spark of positivity that we're able to see in her character.
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkshitaWrites.

That's the thing, I love myself a grey character which is why I said that she has so much potential and positive traits. I completely understand her anger but she's being too unreasonable. I just hope that there's some spark of positivity that we're able to see in her character.

Yeah! I'm excited to see how she and Zoya were friends at first, or something positive and what made her into this bitter person towards Zoya. It would be awesome to see Zoya having grey shades too but that's too much to ask ๐Ÿ˜†
Cinevistaas usually does a good job with "villains, I mean Maya was the only character that was a complete psycho but the other shows of theirs that I've watched like EHMMBH and DMG didn't have an outright villain that caused havoc everywhere. I'm hoping that they keep Mahi grey shaded because she does have potential to be a good character in terms of development
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

That's Vaishnavi from Laado season 1 and I am so happy to see her back in a pivotal roleโญ๏ธ. She is an amazing actress but never reallygot such a role to be recognized after Laado, all were cameos or just standing in the corner.. She deserved such a role to show her talent, she is simply brilliant !!

do you know her name? I think she was in Beyhadh too. She's really doing a good job, like I said after HarshJen she's the best actor on the show
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

do you know her name? I think she was in Beyhadh too. She's really doing a good job, like I said after HarshJen she's the best actor on the show

Yeah she was in beyhadh as the lawyer ๐Ÿ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vaishnavi Dhanraj.. I didn't watch Beyhadh but all I know is she has been doing only cameos and nothing so full fledged where she will get noticed.. I will send request to the mods to add her name in the cast ๐Ÿ˜Š
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They two protagonists have two different personalities , the main reason for this was definitely the accident which definitely changed their perspective towards life . However , from the little flashbacks that we have seen yet , Zoya truly is very submissive and in blantant words needs to grow a spine . She can't just let everybody walk over her . I don't know whether Yash truly cheated on her or not , but she has evidence that there was something going on between her husband and Pooja . He hid something from her and love cannot be blind enough for her to ignore everything . And honestly a king of hearts is some sign ?? Like randomly on the middle of the road . I love the show , it's a refereshing change , but some loopholes need to be sorted .
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

They two protagonists have two different personalities , the main reason for this was definitely the accident which definitely changed their perspective towards life . However , from the little flashbacks that we have seen yet , Zoya truly is very submissive and in blantant words needs to grow a spine . She can't just let everybody walk over her . I don't know whether Yash truly cheated on her or not , but she has evidence that there was something going on between her husband and Pooja . He hid something from her and love cannot be blind enough for her to ignore everything . And honestly a king of hearts is some sign ?? Like randomly on the middle of the road . I love the show , it's a refereshing change , but some loopholes need to be sorted .

I feel like she's protecting herself and her memories with Yash by staying in denial. I mean, isn't it the easy way out? Just stay in denial so you don't have to confront the reality. I'm waiting for her breaking point though, where it finally hits her.