AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Mahi Mahi Mahi... this girl, I tell you 😆
I really hope we see a positive side of this character soon because right now she comes across as just an arrogant girl who thinks she can shout on anybody just in the name of love for her brother.

The love she had for Yash has blinded her so much that blames poor Zoya for every single thing!

Her brother cheated on Zoya, Zoya's fault.
Her brother's business didn't work, Zoya's fault.
Her brother died, Zoya's fault.
Her brother's relations with his family weakened, Zoya's fault.
Wth? 😆

Now, we don't know the back story but still, Zoya cannot be blamed for every single thing. I love what Zoya's father said, Yash probably just wasn't that good a businessman. I really need somebody to talk some sense into Mahi and hopefully, Adi is going to do that in tonight's episode.

The actress who plays Mahi is doing a fab job and that's why we're annoyed by her character so much. This is not a hate post, I'm just really looking forward to that part of the story where we see her character in positive light. She has so much potential, she is strong, independent and loving. I just want her relationship with Zoya to improve and she can actually empathise with her. Because they've both lost Yash and they need each other to heal.

Writers, please show some improvement in her behaviour towards Zoya! As much as I'm happy that Zoya is starting to take control of the situation, I'm tired of seeing Zoya treated in such a pathetic manner.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The actress is good but the character 😆

Tomorrow if she is eating breakfast and finds jam finished in her jar...she will yell "ZOYAAA!!" 😆🤣
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Tomorrow if she is eating breakfast and finds jam finished in her jar...she will yell "ZOYAAA!!" 😆🤣

why can I actually see that happeng omg 🤣
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkshitaWrites.

why can I actually see that happeng omg 🤣

😆 haha she goes to the bathroom, finds toilet seat up, "ZOYAAA!!"
Zoya will be like "Allah mia" 😕🤣
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

that can actually happen as in one of the precaps Zo went for grocery shopping 🤣
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

that can actually happen as in one of the precaps Zo went for grocery shopping 🤣

😆 high chances
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she will do vamp role because if she can accept her bro having an affair and blame it on his sweet wife, then how the hell will she do anything positive-
1. She is accepting her brother is not a guy with morals and is proud of it
2. She being a woman has the audacity to put the blame on Zo.

She needs no reality check. She needs to be punished, stat.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't know if there will be any character improvement in the future par pata nahi Mahi ke rehte kaise jhelungi main is show Ko.. Thank God Zoya at atleast has not decided to stay with her in laws.. I was literally afraid when she arrived at Arora's house with her luggage and I was as scared as Zoya when Mahi started approaching Yash's room... That whole scene with Mahi searching the intruder, nearing Zoya slowly with her sandles tapping on the floor turned Bepanaah into a horror show for few moments.. I was like Noo... I don't want to have another torture session of lecture from Mahi...please...then by God's grace Zoya jumped from the window... and I took a sigh of relief.. lol
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .CHOTA_DON.

I don't know if there will be any character improvement in the future par pata nahi Mahi ke rehte kaise jhelungi main is show Ko.. Thank God Zoya at atleast has not decided to stay with her in laws.. I was literally afraid when she arrived at Arora's house with her luggage and I was as scared as Zoya when Mahi started approaching Yash's room... That whole scene with Mahi searching the intruder, nearing Zoya slowly with her sandles tapping on the floor turned Bepanaah into a horror show for few moments.. I was like Noo... I don't want to have another torture session of lecture from Mahi...please...then by God's grace Zoya jumped from the window... and I took a sigh of relief.. lol

I laughed so hard when you said that you took a sigh of relief when Zoya jumped from the window 😆
abirami77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkshitaWrites.

Mahi Mahi Mahi... this girl, I tell you 😆

I really hope we see a positive side of this character soon because right now she comes across as just an arrogant girl who thinks she can shout on anybody just in the name of love for her brother.

The love she had for Yash has blinded her so much that blames poor Zoya for every single thing!

Her brother cheated on Zoya, Zoya's fault.
Her brother's business didn't work, Zoya's fault.
Her brother died, Zoya's fault.
Her brother's relations with his family weakened, Zoya's fault.
Wth? 😆

Now, we don't know the back story but still, Zoya cannot be blamed for every single thing. I love what Zoya's father said, Yash probably just wasn't that good a businessman. I really need somebody to talk some sense into Mahi and hopefully, Adi is going to do that in tonight's episode.

The actress who plays Mahi is doing a fab job and that's why we're annoyed by her character so much. This is not a hate post, I'm just really looking forward to that part of the story where we see her character in positive light. She has so much potential, she is strong, independent and loving. I just want her relationship with Zoya to improve and she can actually empathise with her. Because they've both lost Yash and they need each other to heal.

Writers, please show some improvement in her behaviour towards Zoya! As much as I'm happy that Zoya is starting to take control of the situation, I'm tired of seeing Zoya treated in such a pathetic manner.

What do you think?

hahaha, I'm already tired of Mahi, hope she will understand Zoyaa!! I don't want her as a main villain..