Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

Loved your post! I'm so happy with the progress of not only the show but also AdiYa scenes. Each scene of theirs is filled with depth and layers to their characters I'm loving it! The bridge scene was awesome and it was oozing with chemistry I also found it interesting that Zoya, despite being so broken and consumed by grief, didn't hesitate and went on to stop another man from "suicide and dragged him right away, it shows her strength that even though her life is so effed up, she still has the willingness to live.

I'm so interested in seeing AdiYa's journey and how both of them are affecting each other and how eventually they'll fall in love!

Loved this part of zo. Even though she is in devdasi mode right now it hasnt dimnished hehr inner strength or character
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Wonderful analysis jyoti

That bridge scene was just perfection. I loved how it wasnt the usual eye stare. There was awkwardness there. They still arent at the point. Of getting lost in each others eyes. And that difference is what took the scene to a different level

Loved when zo said she is here to save adi. The guy has lost hopes on love and peoppe after pooja and when zo says shes here for him for a moment he was awestruck. Loved harshad there and jens voice modulation was great loving the way she uses her voice to improve a scene

Thank god there was no typical eyelock or else I would hv hated it πŸ˜† .. They r nowhere in a position right now to get lost in each other's eyes , uske liye abhi time hai πŸ˜† .. that awkwardness and underlying tension as she pulls him close to her body was perfectly executed and enacted by both πŸ‘

Yes he was indeed awestuck .. mayb he wanted to hear the same from his own family but noone said it .. and here a stranger that too with whom he shares a bitter relation is talking of saving him .. no wonder he was left speechless 😳

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post, i love the caps you used. even through the pictures you can see that tension and awkwardness. like teeka said, i am actually glad they didnt get lost in each others eyes like sometimes it can happen when doing these types of scenes. there was nuance in that moment and i loved how harshad portrays Adi, there was little innocence about him and softness after she saved him and told him about how she is here to save him and their destinies being connected. at first we all thought zo is the one that is delusional but really she is facing the grief head on, i thought she would be the one who wouldnt have the will to live anymore but its Adi who seems to have become reckless with his life, i thought Adi would be the more sensible one in tune with reality but its zoya who is. im glad that made that difference.

i always love how she leaves him speechless, she always says the most darnedest things doesnt she, things he doesnt expect,she doesnt beat around the push with his feelings to try to not hurt him because she knows how it feels. going by the precap Adi is losing it and we can see why it affects him so badly because of his past experience with his parents and the one person he trusted and believed in broke his trust and turned out to do the same thing. i wonder how zoya will handle him, his a total loose canon atm.

ps i love how jen goes from timid to having weight and strength when she delivers those impact words to Adi.

these two have such great chemistry, i wonder how it will be when the love part starts
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
IshyMishy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyothi,
Hats off to u,,, appreciate ur energy level to analyze the scene so deeply.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing analysis jo
i loved the connectivity topic in ur analysis ..
path do meet whenever they need a person to save them .
for adi ,zoya always there to save him and for zoya,adi is there to make her stronger .
zoya has never done things of her own she only was in dreamland of being lovely wifey for yash and adi always acted like a kid when pooja was alive ..
zoya-adi in future will learn to deal with things will learn how to deal with there lives but both will in fact be there strengths unknowingly both will act as healer factor in each of there lives respectively .

precap one scene is scene were adi says to his mom in law that pooja is not alive but he cant express get angry and ask her were he failed in the relationship that pooja found love outside the relationship had a affair .
so basically why he went out his anger on zoya because he feels she too is facing the same as he facing now but he doesn't know she never believed that yash had an affair and her strong belief might come true one day .
till then he will keep throwing dirt on zoya and in return all venom in him come out making him clean matured person .
destiny or gods wish both will be great friends in future who will work with each other to fight the odds ..

mr.hooda scene gave me a sign that this wasn't just an accident it was more than this .
diary was the key but seems that is drowned .
hope they dont forget this accident and get on with cheesy romance .

i want more of the story than office track push and pull romance (infact bored of it )

anyways loving the cast and story ..
really loving harshad humorous lines and jenny subtle acting ..

lets see how much this story will offer to our new story cravings ..

Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post
You have a way with words that makes things beautiful!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Thanks dear 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

lovely post, i love the caps you used. even through the pictures you can see that tension and awkwardness. like teeka said, i am actually glad they didnt get lost in each others eyes like sometimes it can happen when doing these types of scenes. there was nuance in that moment and i loved how harshad portrays Adi, there was little innocence about him and softness after she saved him and told him about how she is here to save him and their destinies being connected. at first we all thought zo is the one that is delusional but really she is facing the grief head on, i thought she would be the one who wouldnt have the will to live anymore but its Adi who seems to have become reckless with his life, i thought Adi would be the more sensible one in tune with reality but its zoya who is. im glad that made that difference.

i always love how she leaves him speechless, she always says the most darnedest things doesnt she, things he doesnt expect,she doesnt beat around the push with his feelings to try to not hurt him because she knows how it feels. going by the precap Adi is losing it and we can see why it affects him so badly because of his past experience with his parents and the one person he trusted and believed in broke his trust and turned out to do the same thing. i wonder how zoya will handle him, his a total loose canon atm.

ps i love how jen goes from timid to having weight and strength when she delivers those impact words to Adi.

these two have such great chemistry, i wonder how it will be when the love part starts

I think problem with Adi is also his past family history .. his father too cheated on his mother reason why he never liked how his mom kept quiet against the injustice done to her .. now same happened with him when his wife cheated on him and the worst thing is his wife is nomore that he can at least question him .. so thats what is frustrating him from inside I feel .. we saw that in yesterday episode too when he was telling Pooja's mother how she is not here that I can hurt her or even question her about her betrayal .. thats his main frustration

But in Zoya's case there is no such family history and so she looks more positive about life .. she is also confident that her husband never cheated and he was misunderstood ..

Sometimes it depends on your family history too ... based on past experiences we tend to react .. thats what we r seeing in Aditya and Zoya ..

I m also loving how Aditya and Zoya r handling the minute nuances in their characters based on the situationπŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshyMishy

Jyothi,

Hats off to u,,, appreciate ur energy level to analyze the scene so deeply.

Thanks dear for the appreciation 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

amazing analysis jo

i loved the connectivity topic in ur analysis ..
path do meet whenever they need a person to save them .
for adi ,zoya always there to save him and for zoya,adi is there to make her stronger .
zoya has never done things of her own she only was in dreamland of being lovely wifey for yash and adi always acted like a kid when pooja was alive ..
zoya-adi in future will learn to deal with things will learn how to deal with there lives but both will in fact be there strengths unknowingly both will act as healer factor in each of there lives respectively .

precap one scene is scene were adi says to his mom in law that pooja is not alive but he cant express get angry and ask her were he failed in the relationship that pooja found love outside the relationship had a affair .
so basically why he went out his anger on zoya because he feels she too is facing the same as he facing now but he doesn't know she never believed that yash had an affair and her strong belief might come true one day .
till then he will keep throwing dirt on zoya and in return all venom in him come out making him clean matured person .
destiny or gods wish both will be great friends in future who will work with each other to fight the odds ..

mr.hooda scene gave me a sign that this wasn't just an accident it was more than this .
diary was the key but seems that is drowned .
hope they dont forget this accident and get on with cheesy romance .

i want more of the story than office track push and pull romance (infact bored of it )

anyways loving the cast and story ..
really loving harshad humorous lines and jenny subtle acting ..

lets see how much this story will offer to our new story cravings ..

Also Adi thinks by taking revenge on Yash's family he might get his peace of mind .. so first his target was Zoya and now as per precap he will unleash his wrath on Yash's family too .. Like he said Pooja is not here on whom he can vent out his frustration or question her .. So now he has made Yash's family a medium to vent out his frustration and the first member of Yash's family is obviously Zoya

And yes its definitely not an accident .. CVs r trying hard to keep suspense intact and in yesterday episode doubt even goes on Adi way he told Zoya that if he wants to kill someone , he will kill the person successfully and not make mistake like this πŸ˜• and then that picture which police showed where Yash and Adi were in same party , it could b co-incident which mayb Adi dont remember anymore or mayb he never met Yash in that party but still CVs r deliberately bringing everyone under the scanner whether its Zoya's dad or Adi's dad or Adi himself .. mayb murderer will b some 4th person πŸ˜†

Whatever mayb the case , I see Zoya coming out looking more matured and positive about life than Adi here .. even in police station she kept her calm whereas Adi lost his cool which will make police further doubt him .. He needs to take a chill pill first πŸ˜†.. I guess Zoya will help him get his peace back in future 😳