AdiYa:The Connection of Two Souls

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Credit for this banner & collages goes to Shwets 😳

AdiYa Journey which had begun from a gift shop in Mussorie followed by the Airport mishaps and funeral fiasco , has now reached the streets of Mumbai where both r stuck at the moment but eventually might find a way out as they both will reach Yash's office in next few episodes to decide their next phase of journey πŸ˜ƒ ..

Currently both r stuck in the streets of Mumbai and dunno where exactly to go .. We saw Adi sitting on the fence of the flyover in the middle of the highway till he gets a jolt from Zoya as she thought he might b comitting suicide πŸ˜† .. Then we saw Zoya stuck with her luggage in the middle of the road till she gets a jolt from Adi's car as he stops the car on time and we might see their yet another heated confrontation in the middle of the road tonight πŸ˜‰ ..Zoya was right when she said their routes r interconnected now whether he likes it or not and thats why they keep bumping into each other at every phase of their life 😳

Loved when Zoya save Aditya in yesterday episode from coming under the car as she pulls him towards her 😳 & later leaves him speechless by telling him that their lives r somehow interconnected & mayb God has sent her here to save him 😳..One quality about Zoya here is she dont talk much but when she talks,she leaves Aditya speechless with her seedhi baat and no bakwaas funda πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. Adi kept accusing her regarding how she is a failure as a wife and could not stop her husband from getting into an affair with his wife , thus destroying his life but Zoya quietly listened to all accusations without counter attacking him because she could well sense that its his underlying emotions speaking as he is not able to vent out on his dead wife and so he has made her the medium to vent out all his frustrations , reason why she dint counter attack him but instead just told him that look u accept it or not , but destiny is interconnecting our lives for some reason .. Every sarcasm of Aditya falls flat on his face whenever he confronts Zoya πŸ˜‰ ..She is only one who has hit the pained nerve of his heart & managed to shut him up with her reality checks..Only she had that impact on him so far as she showed him the mirror of reality from which he is trying to runaway.. πŸ€”

Zoya actually came out looking more matured here out of the two as she is trying to think about the possibilities why they keep bumping into each other or what could b the truth of this accident as we also saw her searching for proofs in Yash's room , something that Adi dint bother to do till now and instead wasting his time drinking or wandering cluelessly on roads .. It does look like God has indeed sent Zoya like an angel in Adi's life to get him out of this depression phase and mayb help him to grow up into a matured man 😳 .. Zoya might b lacking in self-confidence and cannot defend herself properly in front of people because she always lived in a safe-guarded environment but she has got the maturity and warmth to handle this mess in her life and at the same time handle Aditya too which was indicated in the scene where she ends up saving his life yesterday 😳.. Even in the last scene , had Zoya dint come in middle of his car , he might hv ended up doing a fatal accident but thanks to Zoya coming in front of his car , he instantly applied brakes ..In every situation , its Zoya who is saving Adi's life whether its her words which stopped him from flying the plane or in the flyover when she pulled him back thus saving him from coming under a car or in the last scene when he applied brakes seeing Zoya in front of his car ..Everytime she did manage to save his life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..Irony is Adi feels Zoya need to save herself by coming out of her illusions when its Adi who need to save himself as his hallucinations r getting dangerous every passing day as we saw how he was imagining Pooja-Yash romancing in car and speeding up the car , so its Adi who needs to come out of such dangerous hallucinations first πŸ€” .. It just proves that Zoya is in sync with the reality ..Despite her personal grief , she rushed to save a man as she thought he might b comitting suicide .. It means She is willing to live life in her husband's memories..Adi on the other hand is trying to run from reality even now .. His rash driving or nonstop drinking r clear hints of his self destructive mode .. Its like he left all hopes of living now unlike Zoya who is still finding way to live..

I m loving how Zoya understands what exactly is affecting Aditya & tells him straight looking into his eyes without any hesitation πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Its quite interesting how only Zoya has the ability to leave Aditya speechless everytime ,something that his own family failed to do so far and only Aditya has the ability to make Zoya speak up with confidence in front of him everytime, something that she lacks in front of others πŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Both Harshad and Jennifer r simply stupendous in bringing out the extreme reaction in their characters .. We could sense that they r actually going through this tragedy in real and how far its affecting them πŸ‘.. Whether its their expressive eyes displaying a gamut of emotions from anger to frustration to that feeling of defeat or their body language in the Highway scene when she saves his life and they both get into another heated argument , I could already feel that chemistry between both πŸ˜› .. Even his hatred towards her or her feeling of compassion towards him is carrying certain amount of intense chemistry as whenever they r together on screen , the tension that they feel around each other ends up giving me goosebumps ☺️

Apart from this terrific AdiYa scene , I was also interested to know why Pooja's mom lives with Adi's family and it seems yesterday CVs made it clear that it was Adi's wish to bring Pooja's mom in same house post marriage as for some reason he feels more close to Pooja's mom than his own mom , wonder why though πŸ€”.. I still feel reason is not that simple , there is some other mystry or else no mom is comfortable staying at her daughter's sasural even if the son-in-law wants , isn't it πŸ€”..Mayb Adi's mom herself dunno the exact reason and she just assumes Pooja's mom is staying with them because Adi wants it ..But I feel real reason is something to do with Senior Hooda only as the man is looking extremely suspicious with every passing episode 😳.. What was he giving to that other lawyer and why the secret meeting outside office ? 😲 Is it Pooja's Autopsy report as he dont want anyone to find out the exact reason of this accident which mayb a murder and not really an accident or was Pooja pregnent with Yash's child mayb and so he dont want Adi to get those autopsy reports ?? πŸ€” ..Till now only Zoya's father was looking suspicious but today Senior Hooda is looking more suspicious πŸ˜• ..Hope its not khoda pahaar nikla chuha type of silly twist in future πŸ˜†

Overall I m really impressed with the progress of the show so far .. Last few Episodes have been successful in establishing that soulmate connection between AdiYa the way both keep bumping into each other and giving reality checks to each other which is helping them in a positive way πŸ‘πŸΌ and also these episodes gave us a clear picture of Zoya-Yash and Aditya-Pooja's married life too πŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Now I do see why Adi wants to own Zoya ..Its his way of taking revenge from her as he feels her words r the reason why he is suspended for 6 months and at the same time she happens to be Yash's wife , same Yash who destroyed his married life memories ..So he has more than one reason to make Zoya's life miserable now but the irony is Zoya's presense around him might make his life memorable in the coming future as we know she will light up his dark life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by jyoti06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love your analysis. Spot on!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romancefan

Love your analysis. Spot on!

thanks dear 😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Loved your post! I'm so happy with the progress of not only the show but also AdiYa scenes. Each scene of theirs is filled with depth and layers to their characters I'm loving it! The bridge scene was awesome and it was oozing with chemistry I also found it interesting that Zoya, despite being so broken and consumed by grief, didn't hesitate and went on to stop another man from "suicide and dragged him right away, it shows her strength that even though her life is so effed up, she still has the willingness to live.

I'm so interested in seeing AdiYa's journey and how both of them are affecting each other and how eventually they'll fall in love!
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah definitely Zoya would be there to save Aditya from his miseries, me too loved the scene where she saved him from getting crushed under a car, i really like how harshad transforms from angry man to the man with subtle softness, loved his expressions when she saved him!
Excited for upcoming episodes!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Loved your post! I'm so happy with the progress of not only the show but also AdiYa scenes. Each scene of theirs is filled with depth and layers to their characters I'm loving it! The bridge scene was awesome and it was oozing with chemistry I also found it interesting that Zoya, despite being so broken and consumed by grief, didn't hesitate and went on to stop another man from "suicide and dragged him right away, it shows her strength that even though her life is so effed up, she still has the willingness to live.

I'm so interested in seeing AdiYa's journey and how both of them are affecting each other and how eventually they'll fall in love!

It just proves that Zoya is in sync with the reality .. Despite her personal grief , she rushed to save a man as she thought he might b comitting suicide .. so yes like u said she is willing to live in her husband's memories..

Adi on the other hand is trying to run from reality even now .. his rash driving or nonstop drinking r clear hints of his self destructive mode .. its like he left all hopes of living now .

lets this how this journey will b once Adi become co owner of Yash's company .

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Yeah definitely Zoya would be there to save Aditya from his miseries, me too loved the scene where she saved him from getting crushed under a car, i really like how harshad transforms from angry man to the man with subtle softness, loved his expressions when she saved him!

Excited for upcoming episodes!

True .. I really loved his transformation when he suddenly becomes speechless as she tells him mayb their destiny r interconnected and god has sent her to save him .. before that he was nonstop accusing her but just that one dialogue from her and he became all quiet because it was indeed the reality .. really loved his expression there .,.he knows when to go subtle and when to go a little ott ..sign of a good actor πŸ‘
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

It just proves that Zoya is in sync with the reality .. Despite her personal grief , she rushed to save a man as she thought he might b comitting suicide .. so yes like u said she is willing to live in her husband's memories..

Adi on the other hand is trying to run from reality even now .. his rash driving or nonstop drinking r clear hints of his self destructive mode .. its like he left all hopes of living now .

lets this how this journey will b once Adi become co owner of Yash's company .

the precap also showed him lashing out at Pooja's mom and how he wasn't to destroy everything and he's so angry. But yes even though at first I didn't like how bechari and timid Zoya was but seeing how self destructive and angry Adi is, she needs to be the mature and emotionally stable one.
That will be the one characteristic of hers that Adi will fall for I feel, once his anger has subdued and he finally gets his rational mind back, he will fall for Zoya's ability to look at life despite being grief stricken. Like you said she'll be the light in his life
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

the precap also showed him lashing out at Pooja's mom and how he wasn't to destroy everything and he's so angry. But yes even though at first I didn't like how bechari and timid Zoya was but seeing how self destructive and angry Adi is, she needs to be the mature and emotionally stable one.
That will be the one characteristic of hers that Adi will fall for I feel, once his anger has subdued and he finally gets his rational mind back, he will fall for Zoya's ability to look at life despite being grief stricken. Like you said she'll be the light in his life

I agree .. one of them need to behave maturedly or else if both become mad , they will drive us mad too πŸ˜† ..

Adi will definitely fall for this quality of Zoya .. her way of looking at life or her willingness to live life by creating memories and not nightmares .. But I dunno what will make Zoya fall for Adi .. he is exactly the opposite to her idea of a dream husband .. so lets see πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful analysis jyoti
That bridge scene was just perfection. I loved how it wasnt the usual eye stare. There was awkwardness there. They still arent at the point. Of getting lost in each others eyes. And that difference is what took the scene to a different level

Loved when zo said she is here to save adi. The guy has lost hopes on love and peoppe after pooja and when zo says shes here for him for a moment he was awestruck. Loved harshad there and jens voice modulation was great loving the way she uses her voice to improve a scene