av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode-7,Mar 27

Aditya and Zoya get into a heated argument; the lawyer informs Harshavardhan about a traced diary; a senior police officer is suspicious that Aditya is involved in the accident.

Episode-8,Mar 28

Mahi tells Madhu that Zoya has to stay with them in order to get the insurance money; Zoya encounters Aditya at the supermarket who humiliates her again; Mahi is shocked to see Aditya at her doorstep.

Episode-9,Mar 29

Arjun suspects Harshavardhan and decides to investigate the case himself; Aditya finds a bank statement indicating that Pooja had given a huge amount to Yash.

Episode-10,March 30

Zoya is shocked to find out that Aditya is the co-owner of the company; Aditya informs Zoya that Pooja had given INR 5 crore to Yash and thus he owns everything, including her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pata tha ye diary swim karke wapis aane wali hai 🀣
I don't think Adi would have given them such a simple death 🀣

About the I own you bit..seems fair enough...uski biwi ne uske paise apna Ashiq ko diye he's bound to be pissed
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS so thats how he became co owner πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So, this explains how he becomes the co-owner of the company... I was wondering how Adi suddenly starts owning everything...
Thank CVs for small mercies πŸ˜†
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so looks like the theory about pooja's investment in yash's company was right and that's how he ends up getting yash's business. gotta say, the spoilers sound great and what we wanted to happen is happening especially the mystery of yash-pooja. but man the supermarket scene is gonna be in tomorrows eps. anyways i cant wait to see the heated argument. i think they are setting everything well.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Pata tha ye diary swim karke wapis aane wali hai 🀣

I don't think Adi would have given them such a simple death 🀣

About the I own you bit..seems fair enough...uski biwi ne uske paise apna Ashiq ko diye he's bound to be pissed

@bold: Kisi insaan ko doondte hai paani mei ab diary bhi doondne lage🀣

Pata nahi kya tha uss diary mei jo Mr.Hooda ko itne paapad belne pad rahe haiπŸ˜†
Edited by Diya_Abhilasha - 6 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: HitchHiker_

So, this explains how he becomes the co-owner of the company... I was wondering how Adi suddenly starts owning everything...

Thank CVs for small mercies πŸ˜†

I know at least he isn't biz man of the year 🀣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

@bold: Kisi insaan ko doondte hai paani mei ab diary bhi doondne lage🀣

Pata nahi kya tha uss diary mei jo Mr.Hooda ko itne paapad belne pad rahe haiπŸ˜†

I know right 🀣
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Episode-7,Mar 27

Aditya and Zoya get into a heated argument; the lawyer informs Harshavardhan about a traced diary; a senior police officer is suspicious that Aditya is involved in the accident. - Yipeee, just as I hoped.

Episode-8,Mar 28

Mahi tells Madhu that Zoya has to stay with them in order to get the insurance money - Chi, the levels to which shit-in-law will fall.; Zoya encounters Aditya at the supermarket who humiliates her again; Mahi is shocked to see Aditya at her doorstep - Ab aayega mazaa!!.

Episode-9,Mar 29

Arjun suspects Harshavardhan and decides to investigate the case himself; Aditya finds a bank statement indicating that Pooja had given a huge amount to Yash.

Episode-10,March 30

Zoya is shocked to find out that Aditya is the co-owner of the company; Aditya informs Zoya that Pooja had given INR 5 crore to Yash and thus he owns everything, including her. - 5 Crore mein baat pakki kar li?

In bold and responses in pink!!
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS

Co-owner means will it be like boss n employee ? πŸ€”

Adi is already like ordering πŸ˜• saamne kabhi mat anaa n all πŸ˜†