who will fall in love first

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
by today or from the first episode
I get a feeling that it will be Kabir to  fall first and he even has fallen for her but is not aware or just his feeling get hidden as he himself said that I don't like her thoughts
but for Zara, I feel she is a very headstrong girl and whatever is her feeling is shown by her be it her thoughts on anything
although she admires Kabir when he saves her but is not truly attracted toward him
kabir has somewhere a huge crush on Zara from the very first meet and sight and is attracted toward her and in the first episode even when everyone was teasing him he was even blushing like an introvert  as if he got caught by friend and everyone came to know about his crush(i am an introvert and I even have gone through such situation and my reaction is also quite same )
but with Zara, she is not attracted but admires his goodness and sometimes she is amused by his thoughts
like in the handshake scene yesterday Kabir was very much sensitive and his reaction was a mix of a crush touching your hand and at the same time you don't like an unknown  girl touching(I even relate to this when my last crush took his hand with me I also was kind of excited and at the same time I was trying to take my hand out as I don't like any unknown boy touching me although we were friends)
so I feel after marriage Kabir will fall for Zara and I feel even a point will come when this Kabir father force him to do second marriage with rukshar but on the day he will say not because of the confusion and would be upset with Zara that she didn't reciprocate his feeling 
as Zara really is not affected by Kabir right now don't know about future
AS HOW KABIR HAS GOT CRUSH ON ZARA FIRST AND THEN WILL DEVELOP ADMIRATION ON HER THOUGHT AND WILL GRADUALLY RESPECT IT AND WILL UNDERSTAND ALL THOSE AND WILL GRADUALLY FALL
BUT OPPOSITE WILL BE THE CASE WITH ZARA SHE WILL FALL FOR HIM THROUGH ADMIRATION AS A PERSON WHAT HE IS AND THEN WILL BE ATTRACTED AND WILL FALL FOR HIM
Edited by adni143 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
KABIR... KABIR... KABIR..
This was my answer when I read your TItle.
And after reading it all I can say is I couldn't agree more. You psychoanalyzed him very carefully and correctly I think... Don't have a experience or knowledge about crush... But seeing his facial expressions and responses on handshake scenes, I can say that he's goona realize that unbreakable soul mate bond between them. I am sure he'll realize that they were destined to be together before Zaara.

All of us feel the crush things at minor or major level... Your version is really cute. Thank you for sharing it dear...
Bhaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post⭐️
Even I feel Kabir will for Zara first 😉