V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Guys! We are all hoping that Bepannaah will have a great TRP and will continue to entertain us daily for years. But, I am confused on TRP.

I know we can check top shows on BARC on Thurs. But how in the world does that get converted to TRP? All I see there are Impressions. What does that mean?

Can someone help me on where I can find the TRP? How much should it be for our show to consider decent?

Keeping fingers crossed on getting good ratings as the reviews are outstanding so far.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
To be in safe zone trp should be atleast 2.
But we have tough competition with kumkum bhagya(Slot leader for the past 4 years)
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
There is no need for checking. There is one person who updates trp chart in every forum⭐️
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Bepannaaah will get good TRP Rating, because TRP is very much important .There is Tough competition between Naamkaran,kumkum bhagya and bepannaah.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

There is no need for checking. There is one person who updates trp chart in every forum⭐️

Okay good. There is a thread for it? I checked the post about forum rules and stuff. There is someone assigned but I did not see where I could ask a question on TRP. So posted here.

But where do they get the data from. I saw a FB post somewhere that show in top 5 and TRP 1.1 something. I don't believe that was real and maybe someone spamming. So wanted to check if there is a legit source all could check.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

To be in safe zone trp should be atleast 2.

But we have tough competition with kumkum bhagya(Slot leader for the past 4 years)

I read about Kumkum Bhagya. That's exactly Kumkum story with few modifications and modernizations. Ekdum Ekta Kapoor type show!

I hope Bepannaah does not have to do any plot modification to please the TRP Gods! Colors!! I am hoping you won't stoop that low this time! That would be awful and will be equal to humiliating Jen-Harshad talent.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

Okay good. There is a thread for it? I checked the post about riles and stuff. There is someone assigned but I did not see where I could ask a question on TRP. So posted here.

But where do they get the data from. I saw a FB post somewhere that show in top 5 and TRP 1.1 something. I don't believe that was real and maybe someone spamming. So wanted to check if there is a legit source all could check.

I know two sources

1. Fb page- Telly news and Trp of indian serials

2. Salilsand twitter

@bold: Top 5 shows will have a trp around 2.5/above

altgr thumbnail
TRP is calculated by dividing the Impressions of the show by 2200.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

TRP is calculated by dividing the Impressions of the show by 2200.

oK. That's the answer I needed! You rock!! 👏
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

oK. That's the answer I needed! You rock!!👏

Welcome.

Word Count: 1