eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello
I'm Sahira
Here is a new OS on AdYa

The Pain & The Rage

Zoya's POV: 

Yash! I can't believe Yash that you left me alone. You promised me that you'll always be with me. You'll take care of me & protect me from the world. You promised to love me always! It was supposed to be forever! We're going to start our family someday...! There would have been so many happiness in our lives. We would have been so happy. I know eventually your and my parents would forgive us . We would live with them . You didn't have to leave them for me. But now Yash...how will we fulfill them now?! Our dream of a happy life and happy family! What will I do in the world without you? You're my everything Yash! I never knew anything other than my house and you...! You know Yash they all are saying that you cheated on me but I don't believe them . How can you cheat on me? I know you loved me so much...you never even looked at any other woman other than me...I promise you Yash I'll prove your innocence in front of the world... I know you're helping that woman...Adi doesn't believe his wife but I believe you and I'll always believe you...

Aditya's POV: 

How could she do that to me? She was my best friend I knew her from our adolescent days...No she couldn't do that to me...she knew that I hate cheaters . She knows about my past! But how can I not see the evidences ...she was holding that vile's hand she was hiding her dairy from me...I shared my everything with her,she knows everything about me but she kept me in dark. What was there in that scum that was not in me...she did with me what my father did with my mother! I hate her! Oh God I hate her so much! If she was alived I would've killed her with my bare hands! And on top of that Zoya believes her husband that Yash so much...with all the evidences she still doesn't believe that! But I know what the truth is and I don't need to prove it to anyone!

What they didn't know was that they both have to become one in order to defeat the world...they will love each other Bepannah only then they'll live in peace!

Edited by eufara_naghm - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Just pushing it up
Otherwise it would go in the second page!
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully written on their point of views , 
Anmol333 thumbnail
Beautiful and interesting πŸ‘
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Beautifully written! 
The way you've put forth their point of views and their feelings is just wow!
Please do write more!
And this was too short😭

Love,
Niru
Excellent start sister,  keep it up.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really loved the OS.
You have portrayed Adi and Zo's feelings so beautifully... their rage and their pain.
Waiting more and more from you. πŸ˜Š

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice description of how they would feel! Specifically Adi because he hides his emotions and to pen it down so that we can see his side of the story somewhere is awesome! πŸ‘

I liked the OS! Keep giving us more..😳
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
amazing os dear...
loved it...
GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice start :D can't wait for more