Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
and if zoya father would have not reach timely then zoya would have transfer all business empire in name of mahi just by one shout of mahi
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

is that house in mahi name that she will stop zoya to enter house[??BR]
death has happened but it doesn't not give moral legal right to mahi torture zoya

what ever mahi doing with zoya it comes under domestic violence according to law and domestic violence is crime according to law

I wish zoya should have file case on mahi for domestic violence. and for dowry too because her sister in law is utterly greedy

because she ask zoya to transfer he brother business in name of her

she want solely right on her brother property

if

We do not know who that property belongs to but yes, she would have signed if Abbu jaan did not arrive. But the point is why would she wish to stay there when she has never even visited the place when her hubby was alive? So ethically she should not be exercising any right just a day after the funeral. In future maybe she can fight for it but this was not the moment.
But she still had the guts to enter and steal some stuff 😆 We should give her that! And she also had the guts to jump out the window and step onto a thin ledge. I wish Adi had seen her then. Would have been epic!
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As of now I don't like Zoya that much but I do appreciate her dignity. She has not seen the ugly side of life, so maybe thats why she is slow in her uptake?

I still find Zoya much more tolerable than Aditya.

While Harshad is really good, I don't like Aditya at all. Like there is not a single good quality in him.

He is taking out all his frustration on Zoya who doesn't want anything to do with him. Its like if he is unhappy and angry, then he wants others to be angry too. He is sorta forcing himself into Zoya (and Yash's family) life which is uncalled for.

I like Arjun the best!
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

As of now I don't like Zoya that much but I do appreciate her dignity. She has not seen the ugly side of life, so maybe thats why she is slow in her uptake?

I still find Zoya much more tolerable than Aditya.

While Harshad is really good, I don't like Aditya at all. Like there is not a single good quality in him.

He is taking out all his frustration on Zoya who doesn't want anything to do with him. Its like if he is unhappy and angry, then he wants others to be angry too. He is sorta forcing himself into Zoya (and Yash's family) life which is uncalled for.

I like Arjun the best!

I do not want to defend Aditya here because thats your understanding of his character. He is in pain and all I see is him acting that pain out. For me that is no reason to dislike someone. If you have noted so far it is she who goes wherever he is like a drawn magnet. And he explains to her how that hurts him. He absolutely has no right to treat her so meanly but all I see is a person crazed in betrayal. He will calm down after a bit. Dont worry.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Khushi.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Zoya is weak.

Mahi has been really horrible to Zoya, to the point she didn't even let Zoya take part in Yash's funeral, even when she saw Zoya break down. Mahi has then gone on to bully Zoya when Zoya has been in a vulnerable state, and all by herself. And Zoya at that point couldn't fight back. Zoya to me is not weak, she has just had a sheltered life.

Yash even seems to have sheltered Zoya from facing the wrath of his family, so to her confronting all these people can be overwhelming. Add to that I think Zoya is quite naive and trusting and wouldn't consider that people can plan against her. She needs time to learn that not everyone is as innocent as her.

I think if anyone pushes her about those she loves, like Aditya pesters her about Yash, she would fight back.

At the moment I feel like Zoya crying everyday is pretty much normal. Her husband has just died, and her life revolved around him, what do people expect her to be like?

Just like with Aditya, him being angry everyday seems like a normal reaction. You can see he is in pain that his wife has died, but at the same time this was the woman who he loved, but he believes cheated on him, and he can't even ask her why. How is he meant to act any other way?
Edited by Khushi.... - 6 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khushi...

I don't think Zoya is weak.

Mahi has been really horrible to Zoya, to the point she didn't even let Zoya take part in Yash's funeral, even when she saw Zoya break down. Mahi has then gone on to bully Zoya when Zoya has been in a vulnerable state, and all by herself. And Zoya at that point couldn't fight back. Zoya to me is not weak, she has just had a sheltered life.

Yash even seems to have sheltered Zoya from facing the wrath of his family, so to her confronting all these people can be overwhelming. Add to that I think Zoya is quite naive and trusting and wouldn't consider that people can plan against her. She needs time to learn that not everyone is as innocent as her.

I think if anyone pushes her about those she loves, like Aditya pesters her about Yash, she would fight back.

At the moment I feel like Zoya crying everyday is pretty much normal. Her husband has just died, and her life revolved around him, what do people expect her to be like?

Just like with Aditya, him being angry everyday seems like a normal reaction. You can see he is in pain that his wife has died, but at the same time this was the woman who he loved, but he believes cheated on him, and he can't even ask her why. How is he meant to act any other way?

@bold - THIS👏 I am loving the character details they're given to these two due to this reason, they both have suffered a huge loss and both AdiYa are dealing with it in their own way.

it seems so in character for both of them to be the way they are at this point, yes Aditya is being a rude ass right now but what else can he do, he has the self destructive path and he even admits to it that he is enraged and furious at Pooja for doing the one thing he hated his father for, the one thing that he believes has ruined his beliefs etc

Same with Zoya and her illusions and naivety, she lost the person who she is so devoted to, unhealthily I might add because their marriage doesn't seem like the dream marriage it seemed.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post...loved ur analysis of Zoya's character...i think same about Zoya!