Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Zoya is strong and weak both at the same time.

She knows how to fight her inner demons she boarded plane despite having so much fear she chose to live in mumbai despite not liking big cities, is thinking to join the company without exprience.She is internally strong but she is not able to fight the outside world demons,there is no need to shout but she is not even able to state her opinion in front of her in-laws.

I think airport confortation exactly shows their strong points and weakness as adi said she needs to get a voice of her own and do things independently and zoya said him to get his inner peace back as he is strong and opinionated but is getting weak inside.

I do not think she is weak. She is unaware of her strength is what I feel. Unless you test your strength you won't know I guess. She did share her opinions about her being happily married and why they should let her be with him during the last rites.

But in-laws being shit-in-laws had no qualms at creating a scene at their own son's funeral. But Zo did respect that this is his final goodbye and tolerated.

And let's not forget that her entire world turned topsy-turvy with Adi adding to more grief. No one in that state would care about talking back and would mostly behave like the walking dead. But Zo is way better than that. She just needed a sign on what next and that's what she got when Adi had the panic attack and the plane stopped.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post, i never thought about it that way, your right it does take guts to go against your fam for marriage to face scolding from your in laws just to see you husband off for the last time and once more deciding to stay back and mumbai. she is growing day by day the more time passes and the more she allows herself to grieve the more she will start pushing back. and its been mentioned so many time in previous eps that she is sheltered, that she never worked a day in her life, that there was always someone there to protect her, people keep doubting her and her capabilities because they see her as weak and timid but she has that fire in her and that is what we will see as the story unfolds, that character arc. i do like how the father mentioned how she will run a business, the show is self aware in that regard. i wonder where zoya will stay, will she come back to her in laws in the future eps.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zoya does have a problematic level of timidity in front of her sister-in-law. I won't label Zoya's silences in front of Mahi as just 'niceness'... it more or less seemed like she couldn't confront her in-laws and give back a reply. At the end of it, she ended up needing her father to bail her out.

Zoya's interactions with Adi has been okay... yes, there were times Adi said some horrible things and she hadn't answered back. But I'll give that a pass considering she was overwhelmed by her grief. And she did manage to answer back at the airport and at the bridge. Plus, she also didn't back away from what she wants at the gift shop. Zoya not wanting to accept that the affair happened is also okay considering there hasn't been any evidence.

And certain things like not being able to give directions to the driver or a general low confidence to deal with new things... isn't an outright weakness. Basically, more than she being weak, the actual problem here is her lack of exposure and having lived a sheltered life. And now with her coming to Mumbai and having to do things on her own, will probably give her the much needed confidence.
731627 thumbnail
zoya is not strong at that level that she had to be .zoya should. be strong more she is still begging mahi please mujhe aane do Yash ke kamre mein rehne do .zoya should have push mahi aside and go to Yash room and say to mahi who the hell r u to stop me in going my husband room
Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree! The last two episodes have really changed a bit of my perspective on Zoya. The airport AdiYa scene was much needed and the bridge scene as well. Zoya is very self aware of her love and trust and she understands Adi in a way that even he doesn't, how her words affected him the most is proof of that. She is very emotionally stable despite being consumed by shock and grief.
As someone said before me, her "timidness is probably due to her being so sheltered by Papa Siddiqui and then Yash. I do wish she would stand up to Mahi though, but I think there's a mystery there since I saw a pic I think colors FB page that showed Mahi and Zoya being in good times and the caption said why their relationship soured. So once they reveal that they would show insight of why Mahi affects Zoya so much.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

zoya is not strong at that level that she had to be .zoya should. be strong more she is still begging mahi please mujhe aane do Yash ke kamre mein rehne do .zoya should have push mahi aside and go to Yash room and say to mahi who the hell r u to stop me in going my husband room

They just had a death in the family. A cat fight with Mahi would be the last thing on her mind. And this is not her house.

Mahi says she never came to this house before. I don't think any of us would ever barge into our in-law's house claiming the right to hubby's room if we have never set foot there while he was alive.

And it is great that she is pleading and not spitting venom like Mahi. I would have lost all respect f she behaved like Mahi instead. Strength means something different than just talk back to the frenemy. There is a right time for everything. Strength develops with experience and time. She will know she had it in her all along!
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you, she is the one who'll save Adi n at the end will give strength to Adi n herself to come out of this situation together!
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you completely. I feel the same it's not easy to go against our parents especially ppl like mahi.
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Nice post. I think Zo is one of those ppl who have loud thoughts but quiet voice. But like it.
731627 thumbnail
is that house in mahi name that she will stop zoya to enter house[??BR]
death has happened but it doesn't not give moral legal right to mahi torture zoya

what ever mahi doing with zoya it comes under domestic violence according to law and domestic violence is crime according to law

I wish zoya should have file case on mahi for domestic violence. and for dowry too because her sister in law is utterly greedy

because she ask zoya to transfer he brother business in name of her

she want solely right on her brother property

if
Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago