Why I Feel Zoya is misunderstood!

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
We have been seeing posts including mine in the forum day after day about how Zo is timid or she is weak/does not have the guts to fight with Yash's family.

I took some time to introspect and I think we have been too quick to judge her character and it is time we clarify few points:

It takes immense inner strength of character and courage to fight for what you believe in -

1. She took the decision to marry Yash fighting with her family and society

2. She took the decision to come to Mumbai all alone for the funeral when her shit-in-laws clearly told her she is not welcome. To know that you will face humiliation and still have the courage to face it is a direct proof of how balanced she is inside

3. She showed Adi the mirror last week itself and jisko koi chup nahi kar sakta, she managed to do that. She was well into her grief mode to tell him things to his face earlier

4. It is possible she is not fighting with her in-laws as she respects them as they are his only family. It takes a lot of self-control to not b*tch-slap sis-in-law. She looks like she has better upbringing to respect people/elders when compared to sis-in-law who screamed at someone as senior as Mr.Siddiqui whereas his only fault was he has more money than Yash and is Zo's father! At least mom-in-law had the shame enough to scold her for that.

5. Death of a loved one causes life to come to a standstill and for someone who is as passionate as Zo, she knows how important life is and not once does she attempt to commit/think about suicide. Moreover, she saves Adi from the ledge though she misunderstood his intentions of jumping off the ledge 😆

6. She found a purpose in life to move forward by bringing Yash's business to life with no past job experience at all

She is sweet-spoken and never had to face any troubles in her life. But that is not a sign of weakness. Only once you are forced to face your fears and are required to move out of your comfort zone will you know what you are capable of and what your strengths are!

We all think Adi will give her the strength to fight in the future. I think she will find the strength herself to fight for both herself and Adi. Her role is after all 'Bachaanewali' 😉

What do you guys think? Go ahead and add more points if I missed any.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I hope you are right, because I am tired of seeing her get bullied by Mahi.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

I hope you are right, because I am tired of seeing her get bullied by Mahi.

I agree! But Mahi's cruelty should be repaid in kind right? For that Mahi needs to cross all limits for now. Steel is tempered in fire so Mahi will get her dues from Zo, but we get to see Adi thrash her first 😃

Zo ka turn bhi aayega!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We really dunno the back story yet. What has transpired that mahi and her mother hate zoya so much and why zoyas father didnt find yash worthy of her. Only financial status cant b the reason...there is something else that has gone wrong between them and their families.
And abt zoya bejng week ...she is not week for sure...once she takes a decision she stands by it but her overprotective zone around her that had been there since years made her someone who cant give it back to the people. She has a remarkable inner strength but to remove it on others will take some time. When this zone will break she will shine like a star⭐️
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zombie12345

We really dunno the back story yet. What has transpired that mahi and her mother hate zoya so much and why zoyas father didnt find yash worthy of her. Only financial status cant b the reason...there is something else that has gone wrong between them and their families.

And abt zoya bejng week ...she is not week for sure...once she takes a decision she stands by it but her overprotective zone around her that had been there since years made her someone who cant give it back to the people. She has a remarkable inner strength but to remove it on others will take some time. When this zone will break she will shine like a star⭐️

Agreed! You need to get out of your comfort zone to know what you are capable of! And she is doing that fearlessly with just the faith she has on Yash and his love!

She is going to have a massive breakdown when she finds he did cheat!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sure I agree Z has inner strength, respect for in laws and self control...

Now I wanna see outer strength, self respect and out of control zoya 🤣
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Zoya do have a lot courage and I feel she is a bit stubborn too.

We all think Adi will give her the strength to fight in the future. I think she will find the strength herself to fight for both herself and Adi.

Yes.100% agree Zoya going to be his pillar...his punching bag...in simple word his ANGEL (remember the church scene...when she came to the church and light up all the candles wearing white dress at that part it shows like an Angle comes down light up Adi's darkness).

Edited by vj3072 - 6 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for dis post. I was thinking d same abt her. There is much more we do not know. She n Mahi were frndz n wt made things bitter btwn dm is wt v hv to see. May be Zoe understands d reason for d anger n is hence quiet. Moreover she is soft spoken, no point in throwing a stone in sludge. I would like to add dt i don't consider crying as a weakness. Even strong ppl cry.
D only thing i wud like her to stop is requesting Mahi to allow her n stuff, i want her to live on her own in Mumbai. I know itz difficult for her being a sheltered woman, but she has to come out of her comfort zone.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too believe the same. Zoya's character is certainly not weak.
But I'm not liking her doormat attitude when mahi insult her.
Hope she will stand up to mahi more strongly.
incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Zoya is strong and weak both at the same time.
She knows how to fight her inner demons she boarded plane despite having so much fear she chose to live in mumbai despite not liking big cities, is thinking to join the company without exprience.She is internally strong but she is not able to fight the outside world demons,there is no need to shout but she is not even able to state her opinion in front of her in-laws.

I think airport confortation exactly shows their strong points and weakness as adi said she needs to get a voice of her own and do things independently and zoya said him to get his inner peace back as he is strong and opinionated but is getting weak inside.
Edited by incrediblycute - 6 years ago