Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Such a lovely show and amazing acting..

Coming to adi..he hates Zoya cos he feels betrayed but Zoya still trusts her husband.. so he gets annoyed that it's only him who is bearing the pain of betrayal and not she..her trust and strength bothers him.. so guess he is going to take out all that anger on Zoya only to slowly realise that she is going through d same pain as him..
Also justice hooda and zoyas dad have some hidden agendas for sure.. I feel strongly that Yash did have an affair with someone not Pooja though..
Also this Arjun is too good to be true.. seems like he might be d bigger villain in d game.. bring it on..
What's with Pooja mom only shedding tears..what is it that she knows.. 😲

Arey!
Yeh Arjun wala angle toh I didn't think of only!
Good going!
It might just be ki iske bhi koi raaz ho. Because there's always more than what meets the eye!
And yes, Pooja ki ma toh kuch bolti hi nahin! Chakkar kya hai?
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: V4o9

AdiYa scene was fantastic. Another great episode. Well-paced, well directed and moving the story along.

But I would name today's episode "I SEE DEAD PEOPLE" 😆

I like 😆
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Arey dekho kaun padharey hai!😆
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja's mom is the biggest mystery for me.. I just do not understand her.. other characters are shaping well... I'm guessing senior Hooda is looking for the diary. Which means Pooja knew something of him that he doesnt want anyone to find out.. what kinda business was Yash in to anyway?? Maybe that has something to do with senior Hooda...
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_94

Nice name!😆
Waise dekha jaye toh they'll keep seeing dead people for a while now!

Also I'm waiting for the day when the title track will be playing when AdiYa are thinking of each other!😳

Actually they have a nicer version of the title track in foreshadowing scenes. Check out church and Zos am here to save you dialogue. The background score of the title track is nicer, intense and more subtle when its for these 2
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_94

Arey!
Yeh Arjun wala angle toh I didn't think of only!
Good going!
It might just be ki iske bhi koi raaz ho. Because there's always more than what meets the eye!
And yes, Pooja ki ma toh kuch bolti hi nahin! Chakkar kya hai?

I think Pooja's mom is feeling guilty and broken because of what Pooja has done to Adi. I am guessing that she really loves Adi and must be really close to him. As his mom says in today's episode, she must be the one Adi has the most attachment with, as he is very distant from his own family.

When Adi knew about his dad's affair, he must've been in his teens and when he didn't get any answers from his dad and his mom too chose not to make a big deal out of it and kept mum, he must've been deeply hurt and that might've pushed him away from his family. Arjun must've been neutral or much younger to have an opinion.

And when he met Pooja and her mom, he must've found the happiness and love that he missed in his own family. And when they grew up, He must've said that if they don't let him marry Pooja and bring his mom into the Hooda's mansion, he will go and live with them. Majbooran, society mein badnaami na ho, isi liye they must've agreed to her staying in the house.

So he is like the kid who is still naraaz with his own family and his one and only confidante is dead and has been found cheating on him ... And since Pooja's mom knows well how bad Adi is hurt, she is just like 'How can I face him? When my daughter broke him so bad, and seeing how bad he is hurting, how can I look him in the eye?' I think she feels terrible guilt and
that is why everytime Adi looks at her, she just lowers her eyes and goes away...

Remember, how In the very first episode, when she enters Adi's bathroom casually and pats his head about forgetting Pooja's birthday? I first thought that she was Adi's mom. No MIL would enter a married daughter's bedroom without knocking, let alone a bathroom. Even a mom wouldn't enter a married son's bathroom like that, so I am guessing he must've been attached to her since he was a boy. Also, a Flashback shows Pooja asking her complaining that her mom loved Adi more than her.

So I don't think there is anything fishy with Pooja's mom. I think she is just heartbroken that her daughter is dead and seeing how that has affected her dear Adi. And I also think once she can face Adi, she'll play an important role in his healing him and will later help him sort his feelings for Zoya and make him realize that what he feels for Zoya is not wrong.

#PEACE
Edited by Indiyan - 6 years ago
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

Actually they have a nicer version of the title track in foreshadowing scenes. Check out church and Zos am here to save you dialogue. The background score of the title track is nicer, intense and more subtle when its for these 2

You're right!
I noticed it!😃
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiyan

Wow!
You've explained it quite beautifully!
This could most certainly be the case.
And going by the precap where he tells her how he feels, you might actually be totally correct!👏😃

Word Count: 0

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Which family do you like to watch in the show? Hoodas, Aroras or the Siddiquis. As far Hoodas are concerned they are very fishy. Aroras are like betraying Zoya especially Mahi. What type of girl is she. She says mere bhai ka affair hona chahiye. And the Siddiquis the daddy has something fishy but he is worried for his daughter unlike Mr Hooda. Siddiquis are good so far
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Which family do you like to watch in the show? Hoodas, Aroras or the Siddiquis. As far Hoodas are concerned they are very fishy. Aroras are like betraying Zoya especially Mahi. What type of girl is she. She says mere bhai ka affair hona chahiye. And the Siddiquis the daddy has something fishy but he is worried for his daughter unlike Mr Hooda. Siddiquis are good so far

Frankly all the families are fishy.
So its interesting to watch them all!
Because all these characters have something major to add to the plot. So they're all shrouded in mystery!