Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I have my doubts about the affair drama. But if they were not having affair then Zo and Adi will never accept each other even after falling for each other. And it will certainly destroy Adi for the way he behaved during Pooja's funeral and hated her basely.
So even though I suspect strongly that there was no affair. I just hope they were cheating really.
upekha thumbnail
What about the diamond ring, which did not fit Zoya...then her father repairing the car for a dent...Adi's father consulting some underhand lawyer..and who was Adis father cheating his wife with???
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: upekha

What about the diamond ring, which did not fit Zoya...then her father repairing the car for a dent...Adi's father consulting some underhand lawyer..and who was Adis father cheating his wife with???

Question his question hai, solution ka kuch pata nahi 😆

Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upekha

Just because of the ring only i feel ...yash was cheatjng and pooja is innocent. Ring obviously was not for zoya then for whom it was when he didnt even hv enough money.
Regarding zoyas dad i feel he was there accodent site...he mite not hv murdered but somehow related...
Maybe he passed by and saw the accident ...and just bcuz zoya can move on he mite have entangled their hands and pushed the car down the cliff with his car...hence the dent