Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
maybe i am sadist...but i want them to have an affair so that Adiya can move on and fall in love...otherwise they will be in guilt and will not be able to move on
Kiki15 thumbnail
I feel like neither were cheating. I think there's some sort of conspiracy somewhere and Yash and Pooja were working together to uncover it, so someone had them killed.
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think at the end it will be yash who is the cheater and pooja will be innocent... First i too felt that if it happens adi will be drown in guilt of hating pooja... but guys think about zoya.. a girl who had too much innocence and trust in her husband... wat will be her state... she will be shattered and will loss all her belief in love and relationship...and Adi who doesn't trust pooja will be thankful to zoya that because of her the truth will be out. .he will be in guilt but afterwards he will realize he had done a mistake but he wnt allow zoya to become like him... the same girl who had immense faith in her husband will be drowned in darkness...then he will pull her out... he will make her come out of darkness...when that time comes he will fall in love...maybe before that...I think so
Edited by AYUSHIVISHU - 6 years ago
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know but I think none of them were cheating
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Getting more confused episode by episode 😆

Yaha zoya ka yakeen pe vishwas karu ya adi ke inzaamon par?

Sahi kaha... Mujhe bhi Kuch aisa hi lag raha hai...
Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

The way both Adi and Zoya are behaving I am kinda scared for the future of these 2.

1) Zoya has this firm belief that Yash did not cheat on her. Imagine if her beliefs turn out true, she will never move on and away from Yash...she might spend the rest of her life with his memories only

2) Adi has this firm belief that Pooja cheated on him and there is no other way thn that. Imagine if what he believes turns out false...this guy will literally kill himself out of guilt after the way he behaved after Pooja's death. He did not even lit her pyre and on top of that he burnt all her belongings...

3) If it turns out that indeed both Yash and Pooja cheated and had an EMA, I am dreading what will happen with AdiYa in future.
How will they ever fall for each other and be with each other without being reminded of the betrayal...will Adi be able to love Zoya without thinking that his wife slept with her husband ???? and vice versa ???

This is a very complex situation...I think the best solution to this is both being cheaters but NOT with each other...
Adi is somewhat trying to move on...anger, agression or whatever, but he is trying...bringing him back to that point where Pooja is being proved innocent will only kill him and he won't be able to move on
Zoya...if she discovers that Yash indeed cheated, it will be a big blow for her, but at least she will be able to move on later. And she won't feel guilty that Yash slept with Pooja and Adi can stop humiliating Zoya if Pooja did not hv an affair with Yash but someone else...
In this case both can move on and become each others strength and support

I quite agree with ur post.
In all the scenarios it will b difficult to show how adi and zoya wud develop feelings for each other when they love their spouses so much.
Will they b able to move on...cheating or not cheating it will b a challenge to show the change in their feelings correctly and gradually. I dont want to see the cliched hate turned love story or they get married due to some stupid reason and ghen develop feelings...want to see something different this time.
Zombie12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

maybe i am sadist...but i want them to have an affair so that Adiya can move on and fall in love...otherwise they will be in guilt and will not be able to move on

Hahaha...we all r hoping for the same...
Zombie12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

I think at the end it will be yash who is the cheater and pooja will be innocent... First i too felt that if it happens adi will be drown in guilt of hating pooja... but guys think about zoya.. a girl who had too much innocence and trust in her husband... wat will be her state... she will be shattered and will loss all her belief in love and relationship...and Adi who doesn't trust pooja will be thankful to zoya that because of her the truth will be out. .he will be in guilt but afterwards he will realize he had done a mistake but he wnt allow zoya to become like him... the same girl who had immense faith in her husband will be drowned in darkness...then he will pull her out... he will make her come out of darkness...when that time comes he will fall in love...maybe before that...I think so

Exactly my thoughts ⭐️
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wha if it is, maybe they were having an affair but they were murdered by someone. will adi-zoya spcly adi move above the betrayal & try and give justice to them by bringing their murders to task
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FaizaAndalibC

Sahi kaha... Mujhe bhi Kuch aisa hi lag raha hai...

De taali 😆