Were they really cheating?

Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone,
I dont know but i have a feeling that yash and pooja were not cheating on their spouses. Though i really want that they were cheating๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...as without that zoya wont come out of her yash raag and after 50 episodes of adityas anti pooja rant if pooja turns out to be innocent...this man will kill himself with guilt so where and how the track of adi and zoya will start?
But seeing the belief of zoya on yash and as there is no other proof of their affair except their holding hands(which cud hv any other reason or can b foul play by someone to make it look like an affair so that people get more busy with this affair thing rather than thinking how they died)...i really dont think so they were cheating on them...there is definitely something else going on.

Edited by Zombie12345 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't tell you how many people in this forum including me are keeping our fingers crossed for a full-blown affair.
At least 1 of them, namely Yash should be a cheater or else Zo would never move on. And she needs to accept that Adi was right all along.

Adi is waaay too angry and it is possible Pooja maybe innocent so that is a guilt track hopefully coming up after like 30 episodes maybe. Then they can cry on each o0ther's shoulder.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess they both were cheating.. Becoz if any one of them is proved innocent Adi or Zoya will not be able to move ahead.

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Getting more confused episode by episode ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaha zoya ka yakeen pe vishwas karu ya adi ke inzaamon par?
Zombie12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I can't tell you how many people in this forum including me are keeping our fingers crossed for a full-blown affair.

At least 1 of them, namely Yash should be a cheater or else Zo would never move on. And she needs to accept that Adi was right all along.

Adi is waaay too angry and it is possible Pooja maybe innocent so that is a guilt track hopefully coming up after like 30 episodes maybe. Then they can cry on each o0ther's shoulder.

Actually that wud b a nice track. Maybe yssh was having an affair but with some other woman and pooja just happened to b there and got into this shit. So after 70 episodes we will see quite an opposite scenario...adi with poojas photo crying and zoya throwing things inside out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zombie12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Getting more confused episode by episode ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaha zoya ka yakeen pe vishwas karu ya adi ke inzaamon par?

Hahaha...exactly my emotions buddy๐Ÿ˜†
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zombie12345

Hahaha...exactly my emotions buddy๐Ÿ˜†

Haha yeah ๐Ÿ˜† i really hope they throw us a bone here, we're left clueless
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Or it could be like they weren't cheating but until Adi and Zoya will find it out, they will already develop feelings..this way, more emotional drama is ensured..๐Ÿ˜›

I just want to watch something really refreshing..so unless future track is not predictable and ghissapitta..I am in for everything:D
Edited by ..LittleLiar.. - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As per press conference both r cheaters
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The way both Adi and Zoya are behaving I am kinda scared for the future of these 2.
1) Zoya has this firm belief that Yash did not cheat on her. Imagine if her beliefs turn out true, she will never move on and away from Yash...she might spend the rest of her life with his memories only

2) Adi has this firm belief that Pooja cheated on him and there is no other way thn that. Imagine if what he believes turns out false...this guy will literally kill himself out of guilt after the way he behaved after Pooja's death. He did not even lit her pyre and on top of that he burnt all her belongings...

3) If it turns out that indeed both Yash and Pooja cheated and had an EMA, I am dreading what will happen with AdiYa in future.
How will they ever fall for each other and be with each other without being reminded of the betrayal...will Adi be able to love Zoya without thinking that his wife slept with her husband ???? and vice versa ???

This is a very complex situation...I think the best solution to this is both being cheaters but NOT with each other...
Adi is somewhat trying to move on...anger, agression or whatever, but he is trying...bringing him back to that point where Pooja is being proved innocent will only kill him and he won't be able to move on
Zoya...if she discovers that Yash indeed cheated, it will be a big blow for her, but at least she will be able to move on later. And she won't feel guilty that Yash slept with Pooja and Adi can stop humiliating Zoya if Pooja did not hv an affair with Yash but someone else...
In this case both can move on and become each others strength and support