Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pearl100

This will be fun to watch,,she makes no sense at all, all she does is scream on top of her voice, the moment she faces Adi's temper she ll have to find a place to hide. 😆

She wll become a silent spectator when Adi will thrash Yash's photos.
I remember Mahi was telling Mr. Siddiqui that she is a fearless person.
But I think after seeing Adi's rage, she will feel afraid and therefore she will call police.
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

It seems like our Mahi madam will try to give a lecture to Adi. Mahi thinks she can bully people easily by shouting angrily on them. But, Mahi you choose a wrong target.

Adi is searching for an enemy. He will find one in the form of Arora family. I am feeling please that, finally someone has guts to say thing blunty in front of hypothetical Aroras.
Adi will make Mahi realize that, if she shout loudly then Adi can shout twice loudly. If she try to give him lecture on privacy then, Adi will force them to see the real face of cheater Yash.

Although I don't support his breaking things but I can understand why he will do that. Adi is trying to settle the score things with Yash by breaking Yash's photo as he thinks Yash does not deserve any respect.
I think Arora family makes a wrong decision by involving Police. If they involve police then cheater Yash will be exposed to the world. If they want to bury things and want to preserve legacy of Yash then they should have avoided police.

Now by sending him into jail they make sure Adi will now count them as his enemy. The destruction of Aroras will be his sole mission.
I don't think Adi will stay even for a day in jail. He is the son of a supreme court justice, he will get bail easily and after that, he will make life of Aroras into a hell.

@bold - absolutely true! Adi just needs a target, the raging bull that he has become now.. he wants someone, somewhere onto who he can divert his destructive energies.. And in Aroras he finds it..

Adi is no Zoya that he will meekly listen to all taunts of Mahi.. he will show a mirror with an amplifier in fact that.. mahi will be blown away..

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

I feel bad for Mahi suddenly 🤣

Even I am suddenly feeling pity for Mahi.

Originally posted by: joysoflife

may be she will do this

It is a possibility.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She wll become a silent spectator when Adi will thrash Yash's photos.
I remember Mahi was telling Mr. Siddiqui that she is a fearless person.
But I think after seeing Adi's rage, she will feel afraid and therefore she will call police.

Its arrogance not being fearless...Yeah but you're right she is very cunning, even if Adi gets out this woman won't let the matter go. She ll be vengeful for sure.

Originally posted by: Santiago24

@bold - absolutely true! Adi just needs a target, the raging bull that he has become now.. he wants someone, somewhere onto who he can divert his destructive energies.. And in Aroras he finds it..

Adi is no Zoya that he will meekly listen to all taunts of Mahi.. he will show a mirror with an amplifier in fact that.. mahi will be blown away..

You are right Adi is totally different than Zoya. He does not take any nonsense from anyone. He will scream at Aroras and informed them their son/brother was not a saint.

Originally posted by: pearl100

Its arrogance not being fearless...Yeah but you're right she is very cunning, even if Adi gets out this woman won't let the matter go. She ll be vengeful for sure.

I think she will become a major nemesis of both Adi and Zoya in future because of that.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zo will call police as shit-in-laws are too chicken to handle him raging and raving about their house. When he is arranged, Mahi-am-not-an-abla-naari will blame Zo-the-darrpok for everything.
Mahi already has a place in stain-on-feminism because she blamed Zo for causing an affair, an irresponsible, cruel and shameless accusation. If being a woman, you cant understand that then she is in looot of humiliation and pain in the future. Hoping Adi will cause some of that humiliation and Zo will complete the rest.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V4o9

Zo will call police as shit-in-laws are too chicken to handle him raging and raving about their house. When he is arranged, Mahi-am-not-an-abla-naari will blame Zo-the-darrpok for everything.

Mahi already has a place in stain-on-feminism because she blamed Zo for causing an affair, an irresponsible, cruel and shameless accusation. If being a woman, you cant understand that then she is in looot of humiliation and pain in the future. Hoping Adi will cause some of that humiliation and Zo will complete the rest.

Mahi's attempt to justify her brother's affair was disgraceful. I am also thinking that Mahi will blame Zo for the total incident.
I want to see Aroras humilated.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Adi ne to saach mein Mahi ki bolti band kar di.
Thick kaha beta kiska hein wo.

Haha but mahi deserves that, she is cruel 😆