Mahi ne li Adi se Panga

Posted: 6 years ago
It seems like our Mahi madam will try to give a lecture to Adi. Mahi thinks she can bully people easily by shouting angrily on them. But, Mahi you choose a wrong target.
Adi is searching for an enemy. He will find one in the form of Arora family. I am feeling please that, finally someone has guts to say thing blunty in front of hypothetical Aroras.
Adi will make Mahi realize that, if she shout loudly then Adi can shout twice loudly. If she try to give him lecture on privacy then, Adi will force them to see the real face of cheater Yash.

Although I don't support his breaking things but I can understand why he will do that. Adi is trying to settle the score things with Yash by breaking Yash's photo as he thinks Yash does not deserve any respect.
I think Arora family makes a wrong decision by involving Police. If they involve police then cheater Yash will be exposed to the world. If they want to bury things and want to preserve legacy of Yash then they should have avoided police.

Now by sending him into jail they make sure Adi will now count them as his enemy. The destruction of Aroras will be his sole mission.
I don't think Adi will stay even for a day in jail. He is the son of a supreme court justice, he will get bail easily and after that, he will make life of Aroras into a hell.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a hunch here..
May be that Zpya will defend her in laws in front of aditya. And this will make him hate her..
Just a thought..
That could lead to the hate-love track

Originally posted by: vamanali

I have a hunch here..

May be that Zpya will defend her in laws in front of aditya. And this will make him hate her..
Just a thought..
That could lead to the hate-love track

Good observation.
Zoya is dying for earning some Browne points from her heartless in law who does not even allow to attend the last rite of her husband.
If Zoya send Adi in jail, it will certainly make Adi pissed.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah right mahi chose the wrong target.

Adi just needed someone to vent out his anger on
and he just found a scapegoat 😆

he lands in jail...but he'll get out, beta kiska hai 😆
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sher ke muh main haath dali hain 😆
Koi aur nhi mila kya Mahi ko 😆 She cannot escape his anger now...serves her right in a way. 😆

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah right mahi chose the wrong target.

Adi just needed someone to vent out his anger on
and he just found a scapegoat 😆

he lands in jail...but he'll get out, beta kiska hai 😆

Adi ne to saach mein Mahi ki bolti band kar di.
Thick kaha beta kiska hein wo.

Originally posted by: pearl100

Sher ke muh main haath dali hain 😆
Koi aur nhi mila kya Mahi ko 😆 She cannot escape his anger now...serves her right in a way. 😆

Saach mein Adi will come tomorrow as tiger in Arora house. Generally tiger does not take BS from selfish and cunning Fox.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Saach mein Adi will come tomorrow as tiger in Arora house. Generally tiger does not take BS from selfish and cunning Fox.

This will be fun to watch,,she makes no sense at all, all she does is scream on top of her voice, the moment she faces Adi's temper she ll have to find a place to hide. 😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel bad for Mahi suddenly 🤣
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Good observation.
Zoya is dying for earning some Browne points from her heartless in law who does not even allow to attend the last rite of her husband.
If Zoya send Adi in jail, it will certainly make Adi pissed.

may be she will do this