Why Zoya is hiding in her own house?

Posted: 6 years ago
I mean why Zoya is hiding in her own house. It is Yash's house that means its your house Zoya why you are hiding like a theif.
It is looking ridiculous, It seems like Zoya think Mahi as tigress, the way she was hiding behind the window when Mahi came was totally unacceptable to me. I am getting tired of seeing Zoya getting spineless in front of Mahi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its because shit-in-law will create problems like who asked you to enter without permission. It is Yash's family home so basically not Zoya's.
And it is to create a parallel where she is afraid and prefers to steal in and out of her hubby's house whereas Adi will come to the same house tomorrow woh bhi seena taanke and create a scene unafraid of anybody.
.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah... I thought she'll come in front of Mahi and announce that shess gonna live there now on...😳
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah seriously when will zoya grow a spine?

I dont wanna see her hiding from mahi and all helpless

wanna see her as a strong independent lady who doesnt need to hide from anyone else

Originally posted by: V4o9

Its because shit-in-law will create problems like who asked you to enter without permission. It is Yash's family home so basically not Zoya's.

And it is to create a parallel where she is afraid and prefers to steal in and out of her hubby's house whereas Adi will come to the same house tomorrow woh bhi seena taanke and create a scene unafraid of anybody.

No, dead husband's property belongs to wife. She has at least 50% ownership of this house.
I don't like the concept of asking permission which is exist in Zoya's mind, she needs no permission, she has legal, social right to be there.
Yes I like the way Adi will invade the house.

Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

No, dead husband's property belongs to wife. She has at least 50% ownership of this house.
I don't like the concept of asking permission which is exist in Zoya's mind, she needs no permission, she has legal, social right to be there.
Yes I like the way Adi will invade the house.

The house could be in the mother's name. Zo can't exercise rights as wife unless property directly belongs to hubby. Yes, when his mom dies she will have to give 50-50 to Zo and Mahi.

If I died and my hubby went and asked for my ancestral property while my parents are alive, isnt that illegal? Just asking...law is not my strong suit!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .HarshRutu.

Yeah... I thought she'll come in front of Mahi and announce that shess gonna live there now on...😳

I was also think the same way.
But seriously Zoya, if you want to respect your husband then start to accept his belongings as yours. Think about Yash by staying Yash's house.

Originally posted by: V4o9

The house could be in the mother's name. Zo can't exercise rights as wife unless property directly belongs to hubby while the owner is alive. Yes, when his mom dies she will have to give 50-50 to Zo and Mahi

I don't think the property belongs to Yash's mother. She is a housewife not a professional woman and she does not care much about property
Most likely the house belonged to Yash's father and therefore Yash and Mahi has 50% share of this house.

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah seriously when will zoya grow a spine?

I dont wanna see her hiding from mahi and all helpless

wanna see her as a strong independent lady who doesnt need to hide from anyone else

Yes, I also want to see Zo as an independent woman who behaves politely but at the same time know how to protest when someone will try to bully her.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mijanur

Yes, I also want to see Zo as an independent woman who behaves politely but at the same time know how to protest when someone will try to bully her.

Exactly ⭐️