Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I somehow have come to like Dhawan's passion & hard work. We've few young actors who are this hard-working & dedicated to the craft, he's picking different films & doing so well in them.. His voice is very irritating though.. Looking forward to his films. Aloo looks like she is in love with Dhawan whenever they're together, LOL.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Varia definitely give the vibe that they know how loved their pairing is!! Hence all the flirtation & jokes etc. I've always noticed how cosy & flirty Dhawan in particular is with Aloo during Pr time, he even went & sat on her lap on KwK! And Aloo sooo adores that attention! ๐Ÿ˜† Since they're a loved pair & it was a rom-com they were promoting they do act lovey-dovey with each other
1129726 thumbnail
He shouldn't put that much stock in one project

Move onto the next
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully we will see more mature films from him.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hard working - Check.
Focussed - Check.
No hyper-active PR - Check.
No nonsensical movie promotion tactics - Check.
No starry attitude - Check.

Lambi race ka ghoda. ๐Ÿ‘ Tight lipped about his personal life which he's been maintaining since his first movie. If he weren't a kid, would have definitely fallen head over heels for him
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PhunsukWangdu

Varun has just been lucky. Luck does not work for long ultimately you need talent, star power and audience pull.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Anyway,wish him good luck then,Always๐Ÿ˜ณ
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
If SRK-KAJOL can pull checks,hair, head,leg why can't Varun-Aloo..๐Ÿ˜†
And if delusionalwants to believe he uses those lovey dovey game with Aloo,while promoting films then fine they do n but hey!The same Varun says he has someone in his life in the presence of Aloo only.Then how those so called blind stand a chance?
Aloo sending sms while promoting films proves they are good friends which both claims to be.So?You don't have your friends messaging you?Or may be you are not a celeb so it' s cool!
Aloo always had a thing for Dhawan even while going out with Sid(if they were) and it almost looked as if she was trying to make him jealous (sometimes,to me) and VD looked like that awkward friend who tries to act all unaware about it while knowing lol..

Here,someone was just saying how he doesn't use relationship drama to be in news or make his films work which Is true.How that is related to Ranveer..?His fans mentioned him n then calling a Varun fan "Jealous"..
What kind of logic is that lol.

Haan bhai,Varun only plays roles within his comfort zone but trust me hardly anyone is jealous of Veer 's 300 cores with Slb-DP,his rangeela outfits and yes yes those unintionally comedy he does in his films which is so original ,so different from his own personality..
Edited by piya2025. - 6 years ago
Humpty_Badri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025.

If SRK-KAJOL can pull checks,hair, head,leg why can't Varun-Aloo..๐Ÿ˜†

And if delusionalwants to believe he uses those lovey dovey game with Aloo,while promoting films then fine they can but hey!The same Car in says he has someone in his life in the presence of Aloo only.
Aloo sending sms while promoting films proves they are good friends which both claims to be.So?You don't have your friends messaging you?Or may be you are not a celeb so it' s cool!
Aloo always had a thing for Dhawan even while going out with Sid(if get were) and it almost looked as if she was trying to make him jealous (sometimes,to me) and VD looked like that awkward friend who tries to act all unaware about it while knowing lol..

Here,someone just saying how he doesn't use relationship drama to be in news or make his films work which Is true.How that is related to Ranveer..?His fans mentioned him then calling a Varun fan "Jealous"..
What kind of logic is that lol.

Haan bhai,Varun only plays roles with in his comfort zone but trust me hardly anyone is jealous of Veer 's 300 cores with Slb-DP,his rangeela outfits and yes yes those unintionally comedy he does in his films which is so original ,so different from his own personality..

๐Ÿ‘ +10000

Word Count: 1