Give it time guys?

lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello people
So the first week of the much awaited show ended and there have been a lot of speculations regarding theoffice romance thing then aditya's behaviour towards zoya and also zoya's ignorance towards her husband's financial situation.

I think we are judging too soon maybe because we think it is too good to be true and that like every other hindi serial this one will go down the drain too but let's just wait. Let's not judge it before we have seen it.

Even I'm sceptical about the office romance but I'm ready to give it a try if it's handled tastefully.
Also about Aditya's behaviour, I think he's just trying to hold onto the anger because otherwise he'll just breakdown. He sees his mother in Zoya and that's why hates her for mourning for her husband.

And about Zoya? I won't blame her if she didn't know about her husband's financial situation. I mean let's face it how many housewives would know about their husband's professional life soecially if they refuse to share about it and infact pretend that everything is fine. I won't blame Yash either since he just wanted to show Zoya's father that he was capable and thereby never told Zoya about his problems.
Ofcourse both have their faults. Zoya should have seen the signs and Yash should have not cheated on her but I guess that is what Jennifer was talking about, introspection.

Maybe Zoya and Aditya both will realise that their happily married lives were not as happy as they made them out to be. Maybe they'll understand their mistakes and will finally be able to forgive their partners and move on.
All I'm saying is let's give it time and when their pasts will unravel further we'll be able to connect with all the characters much better and understand that all of them were just humans after all who made mistakes in their life! 😳 😛