>> Zoya's words affect Aditya => Roles reversed >>

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm not good with analyzing each details like you guys do but I've definitely seen something different in Aditya and Zoya during the airport scene.

It's like roles were reversed during this scene and Aditya was the one who deserved a kind of preach.
As much as I can understand Aditya's condition, I felt most of the time his words were rude on Zoya.

He needed that reality check. He still loves Pooja despite his hate for her. He can't forget her as she was his first love. Zoya's words were so on point... simply reminding him that he has lost a dear one and he hasn't shed a tear for her.

Aditya's shocked face and helpness when he was piloting the plane was painful to watch but he needed hearing those words. He can't be always strong, he is human, he's weak... the last scene when we see both coming out from the aircraft shows a contrast... Adi who was shown to be strong is weak and Zoya who was shown to be weak is strong...

I'm curious to see how their story will progress... they have been united by ek hadsa...both are so different yet same!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who said you aren't good?

This analysis to the episode is perfectly put I highly doubt the fact you are not good.

Also Adi needed that reality check for sure. I like the fact that Zoya spoke back to him in the airport scene.
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly!
I feel like both of them will become two people who will keep each other in check, because Aditya encourages Zoya to be stronger and to have self-respect whereas Zoya teaches Aditya to accept that fact that it is ok to be broken, it's ok to love someone despite what they did or not. In fact I loved Zoya in the airport scene..because everybody keeps calling her bholi and innocent, to an extent she is a little bit naive but in this scene she wasn't afraid to accept the fact that yes she is broken because she lost someone who she loved and trusted more than her life, and plus add in the fact that her soulmate was possibly cheating on her...imagine how much that hurts...

Whereas Adi is so swept up in being angry and pretending to be normal that he hasn't really allowed himself to feel much of anything after Pooja's death except hate and anger towards her. Like Zoya said, he isn't angry on her or on anyone else. He is angry on himself, because despite knowing that it is very likely Pooja was cheating on him , he still loves her and he isn't able to accept it. Zoya makes him realize that. and I think this is why he will be even more frustrated..

But I love the airport scenes.. they were just so symbolic of how these two give each other a reality check. Ah. i can't wait for them to actually fall in love. They will empower each other in such unique ways..

I absolutely admire love stories like these...
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree i liked that role reversal it was intense and symbolised who really is the emotionally stronger one between two. i absolutely loved what zoya told Adi, because that's what i was thinking as well, she saw right through him and told him something that he had been suppressing, that he still loved his wife immensely. both's word had an affect on each other, as well mahi i have to say that led to zoya also having doubts in leaving. keep posting more because your analysis is wonderful
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed I liked it too. It's always good to see FL standing strongly against ml
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy who says ur not good at analyzing?

That was a pretty decent analysis! πŸ‘πŸΌ
IMO both are running from their demons

adi is running from pain by wearing disguise of cockiness and anger
zoya is running from truth by staying in denial and blind faith in her hubby
x.titli.x thumbnail
@THEfanOFheartz: I'm not really at ease with using words since English is not my mother tongue. Tried my best πŸ˜† Thank you so much for your lovely words! πŸ€—

@Live-life: Exactly! You're so right... Both are different yet need each other. Thank you so much for taking time to commentπŸ€—

@bila-a: Will try to write more because you guys motivate me so much! πŸ€— Thank you! πŸ€—

@-TeekhiMishti- : I'm honoured that one of the great HC fans out of here commented on my post! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€—

@bugsbunny12: Bhai! I'm criticising myself...I've never been good with analyzing ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Thanks a lot! ( *runs to read part 2 of WHATSAPP CONVO 🀣* )