New in Bepannah forum, last active in Ek Hasina Thi forum

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys this is Shraddha and I am back after a long break from writing in forums.
I hope we all become good friends and not hurt each other and spread toxicity in the forum.

I followed Beyhadh but bevrr commented as I loved Jennifer Winget and was biased towards her. And I did not like Kushal Tandon with her. He fell flat in front of her. I felt that only Rajesh Khattar and Piyush Sahedev (Samay) matched up to her.

I have only known of Harshad by hear say like he is a good actor. But for me he was just a guy.

Now I believe that he too is a phenomenal actor giving a lot many expressions for different emotions.

I don't mean to offend anyone or alienate anyone. So lets all agree to disagree in case of any differences in opinion and leave it at that. As many threads had been shut down in Beyhadh.

Anyways talking of Bepannaah, i have never been very involved in any show. But this one with Gorgeous locations, beautiful and talented actors matching with each other have raised my expectations. I hope that it never lets me down and gets over with a proper finale along with logical conclusion and a Happy Ending for Zoya and Aditya. Even if it is not together. Not that it means that I don't want them to end up together.

Regards,
Nerdgal

P. S. : I was just wondering if any one calls Aditya by his full name. I mean I have heard only Adi. Does this mean that Zoya might be the only one who may call Adi Aditya?

I'll edit this post later as it is after 1:45 that I am typing this.

I apologise for offending anyone with my view points. In that case, let me know.
Edited by Nerdgal - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Shraddha. I watched Beyhadh too and have been a fan of Jennifer since then.
Welcome.
Nerdgal thumbnail
Thank you Dexter. I think I used to enjoy reading your analysis. Hope we have a good time here.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello shraddha!! I have watched EHT and beyhadh too...no offence taken, u have ur own views and i respect that

Welcome to the forum...nicee to meet u. 😊
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shraddha, welcome. :) I loved EHT and was there in the forum too! Hope you've a good time here.
Nerdgal thumbnail
Bugsbunny and Iridecent. Thank you for welcoming me.
Iridecent, remember the Kolkata Khobar that we used run for EHT, where we made news articles for the same.

I was thinking of starting something like that here. Would people be interested in joining in? We have many talented writers with sense of humour.

I believe it maybe fun.

Would anyone be interested? Should I post that thread here so that people know what I am talking about?
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nerdgal

Bugsbunny and Iridecent. Thank you for welcoming me.

Iridecent, remember the Kolkata Khobar that we used run for EHT, where we made news articles for the same.

I was thinking of starting something like that here. Would people be interested in joining in? We have many talented writers with sense of humour.

I believe it maybe fun.

Would anyone be interested? Should I post that thread here so that people know what I am talking about?

Hey, I'm seeing this now. And I remember it very well, why not? It'd be amazing! :D Post that thread so many of them can see.
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey sharaddha, welcome. i loved EHT and havent missed a single episode. lets have fun here
Riddhima_Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey shraddha
Welcome🤗