AdiYa- One Shot- || Lonely ||

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Let me start by introducing myself, I 'm Annika, (you can me call me Anni).
This first post on  this forum.
The promo had really intrigued me. Then while flipping channels, I saw a scene. The scene where Aditya and Zoya meet at the airport!
I usually write fics at Ishqbaaz, Madhubala , ARCB forum. My first one shot here!
I guess the couple name is AdiYa?! Correct me if I am wrong.
Off to the one shot... Its a little of alternative universe kind, as I haven't followed the show from the begin!
Hope you all like it!

AdiYa- One Shot- || Lonely ||

Zoya walked down the silent footpath, tears in her eyes. She still hadn't got used to the loneliness and the cold because of the absence of His arms. The weather took no part in her grief,on the contrary it seemed to mock her. Cold winds blew biting her. She hugged herself rubbing her arms, looking up at the bitter sky. She din't know where she was or where she was going. She just knew she was incomplete. She was tormented. She wanted solace. She needed solace!

Those flashes din't seem to end. They were haunting her ever since that day- the day of the accident.

She wiped her tears. She wasn't this weak. Was she? Then why was she crying? Maybe because it pained. It pained a lot. The pain was growing by the minute.

He placed his hand on the handle of the door to the bar's entrance. It had bow become a routine. Work for the day and get to the bar in evening, drink till he was unconscious and get back to work in the morning. There was no home. There was no family. There was no one waiting to greet him at the end of the day. He hated her. He pitied her, not a bit!
She deserved. She deserved to die. She was a lie. She was the biggest lie of his life. Everything was fake. Those smiles, those promises, those words, everything was fake.

He clenched his jaw and clutched tightly to the handle in anger. Why was he losing his life? Like there was nothing to live for? No he was not that vulnerable. He walked away from the bar back to his bike. He put on his helmet and rode off. He dint know where he was heading. He wanted to head to something better. Something true, real not fake. The pain of betrayal was still in his heart. But more than that his mind was burning in the flames of rage. She should have survived to witness his rage, she deserved a burn or two of those flames. Why was he back to wishing she was alive? He increased the speed of his bike. Anger was taking over his senses.

There was thunder and lighting. She din't know whether somewhere in her mind, her rational part- there was something like the weather. But her heart was still synced to him. Her heartbeats still had his name. She perhaps, had lived him a little too much.

He slowed down when he felt a new breeze. Fresh and inviting described the breeze aptly. He brought his bike to a stop and took his helmet off. He took in a deep breath his eyes closing. The breeze was anything but calming. His tensed muscles slowly relaxed. The breeze was a welcome change. He got off the bike nd looked up at the dancing branched of the trees. He tilted his head looking a little farther. What was it behind the trees? 

A Lake!

His feet slowly took him to the almost hidden lake.

She looked around. Where had she come? There were trees swaying in the breeze, the night was still cold.

She walked still. She din't know what her feet were up to. Maybe they were just reflecting her brain? Trying to runaway! But her feet were doing it much better than her mind!

She couldn't take it anymore. Just when she felt she was tired and couldn't go any further, her eyes caught hold of something. Water! Lake!

She slowly made her way to get a better view. The view was splendid. The lake reflected her. Lonely and lost just like her!

She fell on her knees, her dupatta blowing in the breeze. Her eyes rained tears. She shouted his name. Her life was his when he lived. Her life was still his when he had left. He was hers when he lived. But when he died, she realized she had been living in a bubble. A bubble of lies, which had burst when he died. Leaving marks on her that she wondered whether would ever leave!

He sat by the lonely lake. Accompanying the lake. He had found a companion in the lonely lake. A companion not fake. A companion not demanding. A companion that gave him the solace he much needed.

She had now settled by a tree, looking at the lke. The lake was her. Dark, deep, hidden and lonely! Awaiting, a new morning. A new day. A new chapter!

---
My first attempt on the couple.
Hope you all liked it!
Do leave your feedback, views and suggestions in the comments!

Link to next fiction

Edited by Khidki - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anniii!!!!!!! Good to see you here
AdiYa can be very inspiring 

Loved it...

They have the same solace

Interesting 

Hoping to read more from you 
Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 6 years ago
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey, gurrrll *cries* this is beautiful
The way you described her feelings... his feelings I wanted this to continue. 
You should consider writing a fan fic (if only your free that is)
Your style of writing is good. πŸ‘
Hoping to read a lot more from you. Do PM me if you write anything on these guys. πŸ˜‰
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

Anniii!!!!!!! Good to see you here

AdiYa can be very inspiring 

Loved it...

They have the same solace

Interesting 

Hoping to read more from you 

Hi Lizzie!
So good to see you here as well!
Their story surely is! The Promo was !in fact the promo was really very nicely done in fact!

Thank You!

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is superbπŸ‘
I loved it. You are a star⭐️

Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Hey, gurrrll *cries* this is beautiful

The way you described her feelings... his feelings I wanted this to continue. 
You should consider writing a fan fic (if only your free that is)
Your style of writing is good. πŸ‘
Hoping to read a lot more from you. Do PM me if you write anything on these guys. πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much!😳
I m really bad at updating fan fics honestly.(have one - on going -still from past more than a year!)
Thanks!
Sure! Would love to know your name!😳

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khidki

Thank you so much!😳
I m really bad at updating fan fics honestly.(have one - on going -still from past more than a year!)
Thanks!
Sure! Would love to know your name!😳

πŸ˜† I can see. It's okay I'll be happy with the OST.πŸ˜‰ hehe and I'm Madiya πŸ˜³
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittykrishchoud

This is superbπŸ‘

I loved it. You are a star⭐️

Aww...Thanks!
So happy you loved it😳
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

πŸ˜† I can see. It's okay I'll be happy with the OST.πŸ˜‰ hehe and I'm Madiya πŸ˜³

Hi Madiya!
Nice to meet you! Will catch you around this forum!😳
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Anika πŸ˜ƒ 
Very well written.⭐️...Loved the way you described their situation. Do write more.