Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I dont know why , but I am getting this feeling tht the opposites might happen.
Adi who full on believes tht Pooja cheated on him, it might turn out tht she did not. And the way Zoya believes tht Yash did not cheat, it may turn out tht he did...both situations will be a big blow to both Adi and Zoya...
Just imagine Adi being all guilty for everything he said or did after Poojas demise and for what he hurled at Zoya...and Zoya discovering tht Adi and everyone else was right abt Yash...tht will break her trust completely. Also discovering tht Pooja might hv been innocent will give Adi the strength to move on in life, otherwise he will be stuck on this only. On the other hand discovering tht Yash infact did cheat might make Zoya not trusting anyone so easily anymore and hold back.And it will be Adi who might bring her out of this...possible tht their story starts from there...
Both Adi and Zoya are extreme in their thought process...so they may show tht both were wrong to spice up the drama.
Lets see how this unfolds and what role the diary will play in this story.
It can go so many ways depending on the makers and ofcourse TRP baba
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
silky_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww look at my little baby all growns up and spreading positivity😭
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree!! I started watching this show from the very first episode. The story is progressing at very nice pace. It is neither too slow nor too fast. It can't be like other love stories since both Aditya and Zoya were madly in love with their respective halves. While Aditya is too broken to trust anyone again, Zoya is too stuck to Yash's memories to move on. Eager for their story.
Harshad-Jennifer pairing is so amazing. I am glad that Yash died 😆 can't see him with Jennifer. Funny how both Harshad and Jennifer have worked with him.
While most of the viewers are Jennifer's fan. I am a die hard Harshad fan. I love Jennifer but damn Harshad has been my crush since Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil days 😳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

Totally opp to what she generally does 🤣
silky_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Totally opp to what she generally does 🤣

Shshshshshhh I am trying to contain the threat here ...Do you have any idea what happens when sun gets pissed off we cannot have both Adi and Sundas running wild around here...can we😡 🤣 🤣
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i mean i dont have to give the show a chance when there is nothing that makes me feel that i have to because i am so far enjoying the progress and what's to come, some people here didnt like what they saw in the precap and for them that is the end but that's also just subjective, doesnt mean the show is actually awful or something, when it actually is, when the characters are butchered or the story is inconsistent or whatever then i would be like yeah the show is not good or maybe i'll give it time and give it another chance but so far that hasnt happened. now the show didnt go to some others preference but what can be done about that.it is what it is, i think many thought that this would be a romantic thriller as well. im enjoying the show with the rest of the people who are, there are lots of things to happen the biggest hurdle is how these two will come to love each other and how whatever is revealed about yash and pooja will further affect them, both adi and zoya's self realisation and character development as well. that's why i started watching the show and also because i wanted an enemies to lovers type story to watch since there werent any really good one on right now. i mean i knew something like this was coming because i was following the press cons and stuff harshad mentioned and i think jen also about bepaanah nafrat and bepanaah pyaar, it was mentioned somewhere but i cant remember. any who my 2cents lol
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

i mean i dont have to give the show a chance when there is nothing that makes me feel that i have to because i am so far enjoying the progress and what's to come, some people here didnt like what they saw in the precap and for them that is the end but that's also just subjective, doesnt mean the show is actually awful or something, when it actually is, when the characters are butchered or the story is inconsistent or whatever then i would be like yeah the show is not good or maybe i'll give it time and give it another chance but so far that hasnt happened. now the show didnt go to some others preference but what can be done about that.it is what it is, i think many thought that this would be a romantic thriller as well. im enjoying the show with the rest of the people who are, there are lots of things to happen the biggest hurdle is how these two will come to love each other and how whatever is revealed about yash and pooja will further affect them, both adi and zoya's self realisation and character development as well. that's why i started watching the show and also because i wanted an enemies to lovers type story to watch since there werent any really good one on right now. i mean i knew something like this was coming because i was following the press cons and stuff harshad mentioned and i think jen also about bepaanah nafrat and bepanaah pyaar, it was mentioned somewhere but i cant remember. any who my 2cents lol

We totally get the nafrat/pyaar track. That is fine. But why in the confines of an office? They could have done a police investigation from an honest police officer (new character) and both Zo and Adi could come under suspicion of foul play. Then they could work together to clear their names, he still being hateful and she with so much faith on her hubby and him trying to undermine her faith. And instead of Mumbai, they could have travelled to the romantic and quieter hillsides for more investigation 😉 Sehban said in an interview that he is the one who brings these two together after death.

You are forgetting that it is colors. They have a habit of interfering in scripts as per ratings and stuff. the show may start awesome but I don't have much faith in colors. So far I am enjoying it but I am expressing my FEARS. But of course no one is going to quit watching for a damn precap. Everyone will be back next week.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love office romance. But I Don't think that Aditya is actually going to sit in the office every day and run the business. Zoya is going to do that and as the owner, Adi might try to undermine her every effort in order to tear the business down. Remember he said in church that he always repays others for what they do to him. Tit for tat.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes agree with you... There is so negativity in this forum. The show is just started just wait for a while the decide how show is ?
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

bhalayi ka zamaana nahi raha .. logo ki taaney sunn sunn ke mai pakk jaungi 🤔