Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Aditya buying business doesn't have to necessarily mean he wants to run it
Maybe he just wants to break Zoya's trust on Yash and trying all means for it

Also I will not call Zoya dormant. Zoya doesn't have to be another Mahi to fight against Mahi. Let the poor girl get out of sorrow, then we will know who she actually is.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think everyone including me is disappointed with the precap for next week. It was the 'I OWN YOU' dialogue that did it. But of course, no one is going to stop watching just for the precap.
No one is judging it early either. We are just hoping against hope that it does not turn the way we fear it might. That's all!! It is something many fear and they are expressing it. No one is saying writer's suck or actors should not have done this show etc. Nothing like that. Again, it is a sentiment we are expressing that let's hope it does not turn out the way precap seemed to point at. Some ranted, some were calm but the end result was all were saying let us hope it does not turn out that way!

People will still watch it no matter what. If they say they are quitting because of precap, believe me, they will be glued to the TV next week when the show airs πŸ˜‰

Oooh 1 point- I don't think he is buying the business to run it as a businessman. No, he is going to tear it all down and throw paani on her hard work. So at least that angle, am sure it will be different.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Let's be positive. HC and Jen won't disappoint us. I trust them. I have always loved their past choices. Inshallah, this will be good.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree we need to see episodes before judging

Tvland stories don't experiment much because trp won't help so directors don't take risk

But seeing precap judging tracks not fair
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
More than the story I'm looking forward to seeing the characters of AdiYa growing. They've shown us some shades of how they'll evolve and I hope they keep the characters intact. Desi tv tends to ruin stories all the time and I had my expectations low for this show due to that but the first week had been power packed and great. I just hope they don't make Adi into a total jerk or Zoya into a total doormat. In this first week they've shown some growth and layers to them, especially Adi

I am disappointed about the office mess and the I hate you type stories since it's been done to death but seeing how well they did with week 1, hopefully they'll keep it for week 2 and going forward
928730 thumbnail
Hey messi good to see u after 363782 days πŸ˜†
Office romance can go either ways if its like sujal-kashish then im all in..but if its like maan geet or arnav-khushi im out im done with run of a mill storylines..
But as u said its just 5 epi old show we should give it time instead of judging it,
Im happy that sehban's character is bumped off in the 1stepi. Itself i cant bear that guy ON screen..he was annoying AF in humsafars and πŸ˜• err im going off topic here im sorry thanks for the positive post
PS:- i cant believe HC is back ❀️ wonder when will fawad decides to grace the screen again ???
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
According to me whatever we have seen till now.Reality might be totally different . Zoya who is not able to accept that her husband could cheat on her, He was a cheater. What Addi is thinking that his childhood sweetheart was not loyal, but she was.This reality will make them fall in love.

As the whole focus is based upon the promos we watched. Their mentality is totally different at the moment.But Jo dikhta hai woh hota nahi,aur jo hota ha woh dikhta nahi kabhi kabhi..
Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's not judging. It's showing disappointment if the show is going office romance and love hate story ways. We are not yet sure what we are going to get in the next episodes but we can discuss about the precap which indicates the same boring thing will start. It can be a misleading precap like most shows show but people are not ready to see their show getting ruined by the same boring stuffs.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The title song is more beautiful than the story itself and that's prob gonna keep me in this show. Indian TV has no good shows on tv right now according to me and this just feels like a breath of fresh air!
On related to the same old tracks - Honestly, he's a pilot and she doesn't do anything. So I mean, they can't possibly keep colliding at the airports. They need a common ground and that's why this office track is prob gonna be there. Perhaps through this, they may find out about their partners.

As much I understand that this is about betryal, but I rather have not any cheating involved. I mean honestly, Pooja and Yash don't seem shady characters to begin with Yes, this is about second chances and it can be done in proper way then show them as cheaters. At least one of them shouldn't be shown as cheater for whatever reason.

It's so weird that Aditya claims that Pooja is his best friend and he's the first person to believe she cheated on him. If i were him, I try to find that diary.

Yash cheating could be kinda possible because Zoya's love is kinda suffocating so I won't be surprised if they show Yash cheated but Pooja doesn't seem the one to cheat

So I am kinda exicited to see how the story pans out.
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Hey messi good to see u after 363782 days πŸ˜†

Office romance can go either ways if its like sujal-kashish then im all in..but if its like maan geet or arnav-khushi im out im done with run of a mill storylines..
But as u said its just 5 epi old show we should give it time instead of judging it,
Im happy that sehban's character is bumped off in the 1stepi. Itself i cant bear that guy ON screen..he was annoying AF in humsafars and πŸ˜• err im going off topic here im sorry thanks for the positive post
PS:- i cant believe HC is back ❀️ wonder when will fawad decides to grace the screen again ???

Hi King .. glad to see u active here.. I know you have been waiting for Bepannah since months😳

I don't think that this show can go sujal kashish way, because neither zoya nor aditya will be each other's first love, so there is already a tragic past with betrayal involved, therefore the dynamics will be very different.. and i am sure no female lead can be as sick and bitchy as kashish πŸ₯± .. Arnav and khushi is out of question, these two had no love to begin with, Arnav was full on torturing khushi and khushi jumping around (no offense to the fans), do you even think Zoya or Aditya will have the audacity to behave like that ?πŸ€ͺ

Shehban is a bad actor, so glad that he has a cameo only πŸ˜†