Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

Both Shahrukh and Salman have been bashed for this

Nah Shahrukh was bashed by just one member whose hate knows no bounds for SRK...but he ran away as soon as the truth came out that it wasn't SRK but Salman who said this.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Nah Shahrukh was bashed by just one member whose hate knows no bounds for SRK...but he ran away as soon as the truth came out that it wasn't SRK but Salman who said this.

Who??

Word Count: 1

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Salman says too many idiotic things & we all know extremely sexist he is!!! He meant it. Juhi was clearly embarrassed & didn't know how to take it.

Juhi Refusing to work & now claiming she couldn't star with Salman is hypocritic on her part, clearly she wanted to work with Aamir, so why complain now when even she made it clear to Salman back then.

Salman always do sarcasm, nothing sexist about it, i know it's hard for u but Females can also go wrong sometime, they aren't epitome of everything right.
blue-ice. thumbnail

not u😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: chalakela

🤢 glad that I don't watch Khans movies anymore, they star with heroines half their age and then mock older heroines.

Older heroines when are at same age as Khans refuse to work, that's on the face rejection of not wishing to work, she had it coming her way, she herself brought this up.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Woh i know as i won't bash Srk for this kind of thing, apne paas BO hai... i am asking which Salman fan hates srk more than me?
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh! This news is so old.. & getting posted now on IF? Salman has been bashed enough for this.

I'm sure half the people who bashed him dint even see the episode in which Sallu said it & in which tone he said it before accusing him of being 'sexist'. 🥱

Salman sarcastically said it after sharing the story how Sallu himself asked the producer Bobby to cast Juhi.. then Bobby went to Juhi only to be told Juhi recommended Aamir instead. After that Salman joked about play my mother thingy. Later Sallu even praised Juhi saying she has the best comic timing in the industry etc. It was clearly meant in a sarcastic way.

Watch the video:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da1NcT3ejVY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by _Bitchaari_Bahu - 6 years ago
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Luckily Juhi doesn't need to give two f**ks. She can buy 10 Salmans if she wants.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bitchaari Bahu: Nope, I know my opinion. I watched this when it aired & 'sexist' was definitely my first instinct. He felt snubbed by her so when she said that he wanted to snub her too. That's all there is to it, lol. And yes- That very much is Salman being his normal super-sexist self.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Omkara.

Woh i know as i won't bash Srk for this kind of thing, apne paas BO hai... i am asking which Salman fan hates srk more than me?

First of all u don't hate SRK...likh kar le lo😆

Secondly...he is not a Salman fan..just a SRK/RK hater...ab uske liye Salman ko ya kissi aur ko support karna pade toh chalta hai...but anyways he is not important...woh toh yummy said ki SRK was also bashed thats why I said SRK wasn't bashed...that member did try to get him bashed though😆