Pooja's mother and Adi

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey people ,
How's the weekend going so far. Trying to pass time I was thinking about the burning scene where Adi burnt poojas stuff. He was so strong and the moment he saw poojas mother he fell to his knees.😭 Same for the hospital scene..his own mom was waiting with open arms and he went straight to poojas mom to share his heartbreak...show poojas stuff.

What I mean to say is, we all keep saying Adi is lashing out at zo because she is Yash wife and she is the only remainder person of the whole scenario and so he keeps tormenting her. But we keep forgetting poojas mom lives with him. She is more responsible for Pooja and her actions. But Adi doesn't hold her accountable. Doesn't lash out at her. Is somewhat respecting and affectionate towards her. So zo being Yash wife cannot be the only reason for his hate. He is more sensible than that. Till now I think more than anything he wants her to come out of her denial so that she doesn't spend her entire life pining for a cheater like his mum did. Whatever he does later on will have to give reason to fuel his hatred since he can't hate zo just for the heck of it when he doesn't hate poojas mum just cause she is her mum.

So let's not judge a book by its cover, wait and watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He's carrying a facade all this time venting his frustration on Zoya and his family. I actually thought he would fire up at Pooja's mom but surprisingly he didn't. I'm intrigued as to what the future holds for this story and hope it doesn't go the regular cliched way *fingers crossed*

Btw I'm having a good weekend so far TM :)
959760 thumbnail
Second that Ari. There is so much to unfold as only 5 epis are down.
And for the weekend. Saturday is just passing by watching some vms om AdiYa and listening to OST. It's beautiful ❤️❤️
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah he doesnt hold her responsible

but he knows how she must be feeling seeing his rude behavior towards his late wife and her late daughter...so whenever he sees her, he stops his tantrums and breaks down or walks it off

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starktastic

He's carrying a facade all this time venting his frustration on Zoya and his family. I actually thought he would fire up at Pooja's mom but surprisingly he didn't. I'm intrigued as to what the future holds for this story and hope it doesn't go the regular cliched way *fingers crossed*

Btw I'm having a good weekend so far TM :)

So did I. But seeing him restrain himself in front of her mom makes me like him further. He isn't taking out poojas mistakes on her mom. That takes a mature person.

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma.I.K

Second that Ari. There is so much to unfold as only 5 epis are down.

And for the weekend. Saturday is just passing by watching some vms om AdiYa and listening to OST. It's beautiful ❤️❤️

Exactly my point. Even Gul khan and Ekta take months to ruin a show. We have time 🤣
That's a great way to spend the weekend ❤️
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah he doesnt hold her responsible

but he knows how she must be feeling seeing his rude behavior towards his late wife and her late daughter...so whenever he sees her, he stops his tantrums and breaks down or walks it off

He is turning into a tantrum queen isn't he 🤣
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

He is turning into a tantrum queen isn't he 🤣

Haha yeah...Well for us, the more the merrier 😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Haha yeah...Well for us, the more the merrier 😆

We can send him more whiskey if it helps 😆
x.titli.x thumbnail
You're right, he doesn't held Pooja's mum responsible in fact I'm surprised by Aditya's reaction towards her... it shows another side of his persona... I feel he is more closer to Pooja's mom than his own mother but why that's a good question...