The mystery of accident and Arjun Hooda

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all
So so far from what we know is that Yash and Pooja died in an accident and that accident in all probability was planned by someone

Now who could this someone be and what exactly transpired forms the crux of the mystery

So far doubts have been on both dads

Zoya's dad said that Yash will not pick his call and his car had a dent...Both these things indicate that he did know something...Was he aware about the affair...did he know something else.

Adi's dad was trying to find Pooja's diary...he also made sure that the whole matter was swept under the rug

Why was he trying to find that diary...Was he involved in some shady business that Pooja was aware of

So far we have our doubts on both dads...and I think that makers will keep shifting the doubt from one person to another as the story will progress.

Now coming to Arjun Hooda

He seems like a good brother, a good son and a good human being...He was there for Pooja's mom during the tragedy...He supported his dad..even handled Adi

It seems Adi does listen to him...Whenever Mr. Hooda wants Adi to listen he indicates Arjun to speak to him

Arjun looks very sober and umm very formal especially with his parents...with his specs and a proper good boy look

Now my doubt was on him as well...coz he seems too good to be true..and as i have seen and read many murder mysteries 😆

Yesterday we come to know that he is a lawyer and now I wonder if he was involved in the murder or since he is a lawyer so he will try to dig into this whole matter

It seems he doesn't want to forget the incident...He was the first one who raised his suspicion about the accident being a planned one

He even questioned the doctor about the autopsy report.

I wonder what made him doubt that the accident could have been a planned one

So, can Arjun be a suspect or will he be the one who will try to dig into the whole matter and that will make Adi and Zoya further investigate

What do u all think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lets hope arjun will be the one helping, yeah right now, the accident doesnt seem like an accident, senior hooda and waseem are deff very suspicious at the moment, what was going on between pooja and yash exactly, cause in the promo their picture was in the grocery store together. im interested find out their story and continue to see how zoya and adi react to it and whether or not what we find out about their "affair" can eventually actually heal both of them.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

lets hope arjun will be the one helping, yeah right now, the accident doesnt seem like an accident, senior hooda and waseem are deff very suspicious at the moment, what was going on between pooja and yash exactly, cause in the promo their picture was in the grocery store together. im interested find out their story and continue to see how zoya and adi react to it and whether or not what we find out about their "affair" can eventually actually heal both of them.

True

even I am hoping that he will help...Yup both dads definitely knew something but what needs to be seen...What exactly was brewing between Yash and Pooja will unravel eventually and i guess Adi and Zoya will get a closure and that will help them to move on

Also Yash was on the verge of going bankrupt then how did he manage to spent lavishly..like Zoya said he used to plan trips and bought expensive jewelry for Zoya

Lots of mysteries that will unravel i guess
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love your post ..👏
Both the dads are somehow involved... Not necessarily in a bad way. We have been led to think that to divert us from the real culprit! 😉😉 (yes...i read murder mysteries too!😆😆)
I cannot digest Arjun's "I am a very good boy" avatar very easily too... There is some khichdi being cooked where hes concerned. Hes not probably directly involved, but he does look a little shady. Cant comment at the moment... there are too many mysteries to be solved. I am just hoping that the makers continue to make it an intriguing, thought provoking and thoroughly engaging show (as it is already.) I just hope that they dont ruin it with unnecessary drama and pathetic, senseless plots.. Since yesterday , Adi's business take over and then Zoya-Adi's HATE relationship is ticking me a little off... but i m still hoping to stick by the show to unearth the actual secrets... rather than watch the regular dhoom dhoom tana nana!
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

I love your post ..👏

Both the dads are somehow involved... Not necessarily in a bad way. We have been led to think that to divert us from the real culprit! 😉😉 (yes...i read murder mysteries too!😆😆)
I cannot digest Arjun's "I am a very good boy" avatar very easily too... There is some khichdi being cooked where hes concerned. Hes not probably directly involved, but he does look a little shady. Cant comment at the moment... there are too many mysteries to be solved. I am just hoping that the makers continue to make it an intriguing, thought provoking and thoroughly engaging show (as it is already.) I just hope that they dont ruin it with unnecessary drama and pathetic, senseless plots.. Since yesterday , Adi's business take over and then Zoya-Adi's HATE relationship is ticking me a little off... but i m still hoping to stick by the show to unearth the actual secrets... rather than watch the regular dhoom dhoom tana nana!

Absolutely agree

I really hope makers will close all the loose ends eventually and unravel the mystery and will not leave us hanging.

The first week was solid...there was apt amount of angst, mystery , lead pair scenes, drama and no dhoom tanana moments

I hope makers will maintain the balance and keep the show as gripping as it is now without any dragging

Yes Adi taking over Yash's business and now Zoya working under him and him trying to make her life miserable seems like a very rinse repeat plot and i am a little apprehensive but let's see...I am willing to give the makers time and see how it will go rather than making an assumption now without watching the upcoming episodes...Maybe creatives will handle this plot well

Same here...I am hoping to stick to the show to unravel actual secrets and mysteries...every character seems to have layers that will unravel...I am not at all keen in watching kitchen politics and regular dhum tana tanana na !

Yes Arjun does look like a person who will not express what is going inside of him easily ...He seems very formal with his parents...We are yet to see what kind of bond the brothers share...earlier i thought that maybe he is Mr. Hooda's son out of his extra marital affair and thus is Adi's step bro...but now I am not sure

I guess and hope we wll learn more about these characters and mystery along with the love story as the show will progress

😃