Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

it my personal belief that doing business person dont need a ,MBA DEGREE . i m also from business family my father is not mba degree holder but still runs his business quite gud.

I agree deepika 😊 one needs business sense more than anything
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

I agree deepika 😊 one needs business sense more than anything

I really don't think he is planning to run the business as he would want Yash's business to fail. Maybe he took over so that he can have Zo's attempts to crash and burn!

He can't hate Yash anymore so whatever represents Yash, his family, business and Zo are what he may target!
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiyan

I think that Aditya's pilot license will be revoked until pending investigation because due his negligence and over confidence, he put the lives of 250 people at risk. And though Adi accepts it and take responsibility for it, being so temperamental, alleges Zoya for all this. Had she not put all the stupidity into his brain, he wouldn't have frozen like that. Pooja and his job were the two things he loved the most in his life and in some weird way, Zoya is related to him loosing both of them.

So there you go, Adi has found a new love, 'enmity with Zoya' and has found a new purpose in life, trouble her and break her strength which is her unflinching love for Yash.

An Idle brain is a devil's workshop!!!

So I guess Adi will buy Yash's sinking company and since that alone wouldn't be sufficient to pay all the debts, Zoya will start working unknowing to her that the main chair is occupied by Adi. So the more Adi will try hurting her and breaking her, the more stronger she will become, realizing/discovering herself little by little...

#PEACE

Nice 😊. That makes sense. It can definitely be argued that Zoya is partly responsible for Aditya not being able to do his cherished job of being a pilot for 6 months.

As many people seem to be disappointed by the upcoming track, it would be nice if they show the nuances of Aditya dealing with business and probably failing. May be he takes the help of his father which might reveal more about his father's actual character as opposed to Aditya's version. I don't know if it would be enough to rejuvenate people's interest but I guess it would be better than plainly serving the old wine in a new bottle.
Edited by dexter3108 - 6 years ago