How aditya land up in business ?my guess

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
As yash's company is bankrupt , maybe pooja has some shares of yash's company or aditya buyied maximum shares of yash's company that's why he said i own u 2 zoya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good reason...I think this can be the cause
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may be this can be reason! this also be solid proof (as they think) of extra maritial affair of PoojAsh
Aditya inheriting Pooja's business share seems logical.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditya will be out of job for 6 months as he failed his flight. He is being helped out which means it is some sort of panic attack!
It may be that he is suspended for good as he actually put people at risks. Though if that is the case, the useless co-pilot should be suspended along with him...uska kaam sirf moral support dena tha, plane udaana nahi...bewakoof!

Now that he is jobless, he has plenty of time to act out his inner pain and if Yash was alive he would have taken it out on him. Now that since he is dead, Zo represents and reminds him of the betrayal (which he said in one of the precaps). So, he will find out where she lives, learn her plans and try to thwart them as her purpose is to build Yash's business and he cannot let that happen as he needs everything about Yash to be destroyed! For this purpose alone, he will buy the company...he is rich after all! He will buy it so he can destroy it bit by bit. Uske paas ab time bhi hai paisa bhi...He does not need to learn any business tricks if his plan is to pull it all down.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: V4o9

Aditya will be out of job for 6 months as he failed his flight. He is being helped out which means it is some sort of panic attack!

It may be that he is suspended for good as he actually put people at risks. Though if that is the case, the useless co-pilot should be suspended along with him...uska kaam sirf moral support dena tha, plane udaana nahi...bewakoof!

Now that he is jobless, he has plenty of time to act out his inner pain and if Yash was alive he would have taken it out on him. Now that since he is dead, Zo represents and reminds him of the betrayal (which he said in one of the precaps). So, he will find out where she lives, learn her plans and try to thwart them as her purpose is to build Yash's business and he cannot let that happen as he needs everything about Yash to be destroyed! For this purpose alone, he will buy the company...he is rich after all! He will buy it so he can destroy it bit by bit. Uske paas ab time bhi hai paisa bhi...He does not need to learn any business tricks if his plan is to pull it all down.

it would be pretty cool if it went this way, i wonder what his purpose of buying the business is, is it to ruin yash's memory, is it to show pooja or whoever that he can be better then him? guess we will have to wait and see, harshad also said because yash and pooja are not there anymore to take out his anger, pain and frustration on, zoya becomes the next best thing, your right if either yash or pooja were alive he would stop at nothing to take his anger out on them, he also said that zoya ends up saying things to him that shuts him up as well, which im looking forward to. i wonder how he gets the business, isnt it zoya's right so what happens that he is able to get it and why does he start hating zoya from pitying her. if its the shares thing that will add to the mystery surrounding yash and pooja's affair
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that Aditya's pilot license will be revoked until pending investigation because due his negligence and over confidence, he put the lives of 250 people at risk. And though Adi accepts it and take responsibility for it, being so temperamental, alleges Zoya for all this. Had she not put all the stupidity into his brain, he wouldn't have frozen like that. Pooja and his job were the two things he loved the most in his life and in some weird way, Zoya is related to him loosing both of them.
So there you go, Adi has found a new love, 'enmity with Zoya' and has found a new purpose in life, trouble her and break her strength which is her unflinching love for Yash.

An Idle brain is a devil's workshop!!!

So I guess Adi will buy Yash's sinking company and since that alone wouldn't be sufficient to pay all the debts, Zoya will start working unknowing to her that the main chair is occupied by Adi. So the more Adi will try hurting her and breaking her, the more stronger she will become, realizing/discovering herself little by little...

#PEACE

Edited by Indiyan - 6 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like where your going. Makes more sense than him suddenly becoming biz man. If Pooja bought shares it's ultimately his money. And no one can tolerate their cheating wife spending their money on their Ashiq
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Adi's money , pooja also earned but as he is her husband so her shares go 2 him
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
it my personal belief that doing business person dont need a ,MBA DEGREE . i m also from business family my father is not mba degree holder but still runs his business quite gud.