Harshad is wearing contact lenses

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel in this serial harshad is wearing contact lenses , i feel jenny 2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah he is...his eyes are black i think, i saw in saubhagyavati bhava.

Now they are a bit diff...so yeah lenses!

As for jenny, not sure...if yes, then she was wearing them in beyhadh too bcz she looks just like maya minus the nose ring
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jenny ka I dono
But harshad definitely is
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes...Harshad for sure using the contact lenses...but don't know about jennifer
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like His eyes without lenses. Also if using lenses they should have made him wear a different colour... a shade of brown maybe. I hate the colour he is sporting now.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He has brown eyes. Watch Kis Desh mein...they highlight that always. But he did wear contacts in the first 3 episodes ...intro and church scene I noticed but epi 5 was without it. Back to teddy bear brown eyes while piloting the plane. He does not need lens when he has such nice eyes!😳
I have similar lens so I could figure out the espacially in the church scene. I think Jen is wearing too but have not looked too closely. There is a certain roundness to color lens. At the ends the color fades so that it can match with area the iris and the white area meet. So that leaves a trace of outline.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

He has brown eyes. Watch Kis Desh mein...they highlight that always. But he did wear contacts in the first 3 episodes ...intro and church scene I noticed but epi 5 was without it. Back to teddy bear brown eyes while piloting the plane. He does not need lens when he has such nice eyes!😳

I have similar lens so I could figure out the espacially in the church scene. I think Jen is wearing too but have not looked too closely. There is a certain roundness to color lens. At the ends the color fades so that it can match with area the iris and the white area meet. So that leaves a trace of outline.

No Harshad actually has black eyes... He wore contact lenses in kis desh too :)
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So far very much impressed by Harshad.. acting good.
Does Jeeny has to looks perfect in every frames, goodness sake husband is dead madam has to looks perfect even crying, agree she is the same Maya except nose ring, hoping to see some different Jenny this time as zoya.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

No Harshad actually has black eyes... He wore contact lenses in kis desh too :)

Then he has used the same type/color in epi 5 but he has used a different shade in epi 1-3. And I checked Zoya. She is wearing them too.

I think I was too mesmerized in KDMHMD to notice closely but I will find that goddamn outline. Or maybe not... what if the magic is lost?