What if pooja & yash had been alive ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I was thinking yash & pooja r lucky that they had died varna i was thinking if they would had alive then what had aditya done with them. He would had definately burn them in ashes or shredded them in small pieces , omg what would his one liners 4 them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If he is so angry when they r no more , imagine if they were alive , aditya would had burned whole mumbai & mussorie.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Had puja been alive...
Aditya would've said
"Extra marital affair puja ka episode" 🤣
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If they were alive, Aditya may not have been this pissed as he will get some answers. The anger he is going through right now is the Bepannaah love that he has for his wife, which Zoya pointed out to him and he was denying that. That is what came out as rage and sarcasm. More than betrayal, the question 'why it happened' eats at people.

He will definitely have killed Yash, for sure though. So either way that dude was meant to die. He would have continued with drinking and would have thrown Pooja out of the house. He would still have burned her stuff and he would have taken that out on Zo when he falls for her unknowingly...like so many shows where the hero is an angry young man. Better for the other 2 to be dead than face his wrath.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They are both lucky that they died 🤣
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol the responses here. for sure yash would have faced the wrath of Adi, i think his just frustrated because pooja is gone and he cant get answers, explanations and take his anger out at her for doing what she did. if they were alive, god help them😆