Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Read through the posts and trying to give my take on a few things that others have pointed out.

1. It's been just 5 episodes centered around one major incident - two deaths with suspicion of betrayal. How much leeway would the creatives have to show more emotions than grief and anger. The two leads are showing opposite emotions, as
Someone rightly said - everyone reacts to situations differently.

2. Zoya's character has been shown to be crying all the time... but we forget that it's the same person who walked out of her fathers house to marry the man she loved, traveled to Mumbai against her parents wishes and also disregarded the taunts of her in-laws because at this moment the most important thing for her is to be with her soulmate. Zoya's character listens to Adi's taunts but finally does give it back to him and how. Zoya's rants make a major impact on Adi..

3. Adi is being rude to Zoya because it was Zoya herself who speculated about Pooja's husband being not so good to pooja etc etc.

4. I have not seen any of Jenny's previous show (except a few episodes of SC - that I could tolerate with great difficulty and finally quit) and this seems to be a blessing in disguise
47AL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Folks I'm a neutral viewer of this show and this is my first post on this forum.. I'm neither Harshad fan nor Jennifer fan.. and there may be many Indian viewers like me who could have still watched this show first week to give it a try. 😊

For that matter I usually don't get attracted to any new hindi fiction daily soap purely based on popular star cast; 😳 its concept, execution, believable content, characters, strong performances, how cast whether new or experienced gets organically into skin of characters to make them relatable to audience and there are some more factors that have to fall in place to sustain my interest to tune TV daily be it for a 1 year finite series or a long running soap...

I feel a stars popularity need not necessarily contribute to a daily soaps success unlike movies. If huge fan following, popularity or millions of global social media followers of a TV actor/actress is a benchmark, then during recent years some new hindi TV soaps launched with popular star cast like Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami, Barun Sobti, Iqbal Khan, Mona Singh, Mahi Vij, Krystal, Vatsal Seth, Kritika Kamra, Arjun Bijlani, Mohit Raina, Surbhi Jyothi etc. wouldn't have faced the fate they had in multiple aspects..😛

So yes I watched all 5 episodes of first week, and my observations / feedback may not be fully in sync with majority of views I keep reading on forum or on social media about first week episodes. If there is room here on forum for varying perspectives and to dwell on constructive feedbacks about what has been promoted and telecast till now, and indications for upcoming episodes, I can put forth my candid observations...

Though it may take 4-6 weeks for a daily soap to establish with right kind of target audience.. still can't hesitate in saying Bepannaah is the most over hyped fiction show launch of first quarter of 2018 where as Haasil was most over hyped launch of last quarter of 2017. 😳

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello dear ... we meet again :D
Hmm... seems most of us are bit dissapointed by the promo... i get it. I was very happy to see Adi being a pilot although his family settings were typical soap opera style. But this businessman angle is unfortunate. esp when his father was shown as judge or something.

But apart from that, I dont mind zoya so much. She is a sheltered daughter of a aristocratic muslim family in India who married against her family's wish and just lost the man she gave up everything for. She seems to be her dad's princesses and might have never seen the sad realities of world. She hates city and love her small town. There are many such woman who love their small world. And the Zoya we are meeting now is the one who is going through worst dace of her life. Her always crying is pretty acceptable.

now I guess we are seeing her in this avatar right from first episode, even before we got to know her or start loving her might be what worked against not being able to empathize with Zoya. Jennifer is amazing actress but she is not the typical cry baby one... her strength is something else ... we will see her best version once zoya makes peace with her lose.

As for HC, i agree... at some point his colored lens and aggression is making things a bit too dramatic. He is an actor better at giving understated emotions... instead of lashing out, a cold and icy act would have been more HC style in my opinion...

lets wait and see... Maybe things will not be as we expect. Maybe Adi is only trying to make Zoya see that he is right ... that she needs anger than sadness now. He might not be the typical angry young man with ego ... lets hope they do something different. Office incident might be there only to make them come in same frame... they might not be having the same love hate angle for long. They may turn out to be friends soon ... sharing their pain and lose...
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Ahh yesss, those were the times, the ML fans 😆 😆

Word Count: 0

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Completely agree with you!