Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I donno if u have seen harshad's previous shows... But he's a master of voice modulation... He's known to change the pitch and quality of voice in scenes to bring a different layer to dialogue delivery...
U need to be a very keen observer to understand what difference his voice modulation brings to a scene... At times u might be left wondering if it's the same person speaking 2 different lines...

If u feel it's not harshad's voice in a scene... U need to research and see how a pro creates magic on screen

As for the other points of ur post... U are entitled to ur opinion...

For me... I will give full chance to the creative team to go ahead and show the story they have planned...They sold the show ro us on the terrific performances of the leads...And I'm not going to be disappointed I'm sure of that!
664269 thumbnail
I will continue watching the show because hardly we are served with such a great lead pair that too in an intense love story. I don't expect the story to be something out of the box but yes the execution is goibg to be different plus I am overwhelmed with Harshad's performance in the first week.
I didn't find his voice to be dubbed because it was his own voice and yes he does have a history of voice modulations if it's required for a scene. Personally I just love the way he delivers his lines.

Everyone is entitled to their choice, you can quit or continue with the show. But the show is just 5 episodes old and I will give the show some more time as i am hopeful that this will not be a random show with office romance.
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flame.

I stumbled upon this show and liked the first episode. Looked different from the others and my my! Such beautiful leads (Havent seen their previous shows/work).

But, totally put off by the precap. Old wine in a brand new, swanky bottle, as is the case always.

Zoya seems very full of herself. She has no idea her husband was going through a financial crunch; She was so busy in her own happiness that she didn't even notice he had hurt himself while shaving. Also, I do not think, even in times of extreme grief anyone would take the insults lying down the way she does.

I won't really call her full of herself
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

I will continue watching the show because hardly we are served with such a great lead pair that too in an intense love story. I don't expect the story to be something out of the box but yes the execution is goibg to be different plus I am overwhelmed with Harshad's performance in the first week.

I didn't find his voice to be dubbed because it was his own voice and yes he does have a history of voice modulations if it's required for a scene. Personally I just love the way he delivers his lines.

Everyone is entitled to their choice, you can quit or continue with the show. But the show is just 5 episodes old and I will give the show some more time as i am hopeful that this will not be a random show with office romance.

You stole my words
zeekhan1983 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For all those who are pinpointing needle like discrepancies in the show
Please for a minute sit back and appreciate what this show has given us
so far and will be giving in future too...
Each ones opinion to his own...
I will watch the show as it' the best in today' bunch...
Harshad is superb in every way...talking of his voice not being his own...
How many of the so called male leads of today can modulate their voices
As he does...many of them squeak their lines out...
Stories can be the same but they need to be told interestingly...
With harshad and Jenny I'm sure bepannaah will...
Please give the show all your love and positivity and wait n watch
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well this is Indian TV and here we hardly get shows which are out of the box.

BP is cliche too but the execution and acting makes up for everything.

Regarding characters both aren't perfect, that's the beauty of the show, the journey of the characters is what we want to see .

HC is a fabulous actor n it's his own voice which we hear in the show, he modulates his voice according to the scenes.

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly so relatable! I don't understand the ITV obsession with office ''romances'', with the hero being reduced to a sociopath, like FFS, that concept has been done to death and honestly I expected more from this show (Idk why) 😆 But to go down the same path smh.
And I really liked Aditya's character which wasn't that broody, and I was hoping Zoya would tone down her sobbing buttt the promo kinda ruined it all 😆
I'm still gonna wait it out and watch for a while, and see where it goes. 😕 because I might be jumping to conclusions from the promo.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally someone who made a criticism post in the forum as I had always seen only aww posts here yes add me please I am sailing in the same boat. I am fan of JW and HC started this show for them especially it's Harshad's comeback (gosh I miss that guy very much) but they made Bepannah a typical show in a week itself.

The only character I connected in this show is Pooja, by far practical character for me but my bad she died in first episode 😆

And coming to leads I love Jennifer but Zoya character is very annoying at times easily gets on nerves(Yes I know it's a start she will have a character development but on TV FLs start as good and ends up being weak so I am scared of Zoya's growth as a character) and Jennifer's acting is kinda off compared to her acting as Maya or even Kumud

Aditya- I love HC from Kis desh days , I was counting days for this show and I loved Aditya in first 2 episodes (I love that guy's dialogues , sassiess) but Adi as a whole character is no less than another AYM of other TV show, especially his over judgemental thing without strong proofs he was being highly insensitive not only with his dead wife but also his childhood friend just because she isn't FL people are ignoring his insensitivity. It would have been made more sense if they showed Zoya believed the affair thing and Aditya against it he knows her from childhood should have been given a benefit of doubt or at least strong proofs.

And yes even I am tired of these hate stories with 6 months office tracks, ML being MCP with FL 🥱

PS: Not a bashing post please I expected the show bit different for at least a month. Hoping next weeks they are will be better in quality
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Honestly so relatable! I don't understand the ITV obsession with office ''romances'', with the hero being reduced to a sociopath, like FFS, that concept has been done to death and honestly I expected more from this show (Idk why) 😆 But to go down the same path smh.

And I really liked Aditya's character which wasn't that broody, and I was hoping Zoya would tone down her sobbing buttt the promo kinda ruined it all 😆
I'm still gonna wait it out and watch for a while, and see where it goes. 😕 because I might be jumping to conclusions from the promo.

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Finally someone who made a criticism post in the forum as I had always seen only aww posts here yes add me please I am sailing in the same boat. I am fan of JW and HC started this show for them especially it's Harshad's comeback (gosh I miss that guy very much) but they made Bepannah a typical show in a week itself.

The only character I connected in this show is Pooja, by far practical character for me but my bad she died in first episode 😆

And coming to leads I love Jennifer but Zoya character is very annoying at times easily gets on nerves(Yes I know it's a start she will have a character development but on TV FLs start as good and ends up being weak so I am scared of Zoya's growth as a character) and Jennifer's acting is kinda off compared to her acting as Maya or even Kumud

Aditya- I love HC from Kis desh days , I was counting days for this show and I loved Aditya in first 2 episodes (I love that guy's dialogues , sassiess) but Adi as a whole character is no less than another AYM of other TV show, especially his over judgemental thing without strong proofs he was being highly insensitive not only with his dead wife but also his childhood friend just because she isn't FL people are ignoring his insensitivity. It would have been made more sense if they showed Zoya believed the affair thing and Aditya against it he knows her from childhood should have been given a benefit of doubt or at least strong proofs.

And yes even I am tired of these hate stories with 6 months office tracks, ML being MCP with FL 🥱

PS: Not a bashing post please I expected the show bit different for at least a month. Hoping next weeks they are will be better in quality

Guys I'm so happy I'm not the only one. Both here and twitter everyone's gushing and I was like...lol maybe I'm just too picky but I guess not. Ours is just an unpopular opinion lol.

@SurbhiKiPankhi - hope for your sake the show gets better! P.S. I remember you from QH forum haha, I used to be part of the Zoya Farooqui/Surbhi Jyoti defense squad 'cause we were so outnumbered by the ML fans 😆

@abhiya_12 - DITTO TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID! And I agree, Pooja seemed mature and interesting! In fact, I even kinda liked the chemistry between Harshad-Namita but literally none between Jenny-Sheban. Sucks she got killed off so early but well, that's the story.

Btw if you guys are looking for a rec on a new show, check out Ishq Subhan Allah - now that is something TRULY different. An actual feminist lead and a ML who is NOTHING like the rest on hindi TV today.
.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Spot on. Think she's one of those unintentionally selfish people who mean no harm but are stubborn and blind. And live in their own ideal dreamland 🤔

Yeah that's another thing. I wish she would lash out at Aditya at least once. Speaking of the guy, I know he's going through a horrific betrayal but there's no need to be such an asshole to the woman who went through literally what you just did. I get they're not perfect characters but there is literally nothing substantial I like about either of them rn except their looks lmao.

Haha yup. Spur of the moment UN but definitely apt 😆

They went through the same thing right? So they both react in their own way... Both are equally shattered and both think the other person is dealing with the situation in a wrong way... Until now, Aditya has taunted Zoya without knowing how she'll perceive it... And it has worked pretty well for her, hasn't it? She stayed back to answer back to her in laws... Even Zoya didn't know how Aditya will perceive the reality check, right? He failed to fly the plane and realised he still loves his wife..

Everyone reacts in a different way and if both had been the same, crying all night or becoming numb or whatever generally happens in shows after spouses die... What would be different about Bepannaah?