bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
hot damn that precap, i did not see that coming, a business takeover???? tbh im hella excited for it , i enjoyed this weeks ep, it was very sad, everyone was mourning and in pain, crying but time to get things started in zoya and Adi's love life. no more just rona dona๐Ÿ˜ญ

frankly i was like how will they be around each other when Adi is a pilot and zoya doesnt work and lives in mouserri, it cant always be a coincidental meeting here and there all the time, that would be too much and tbh i was hoping neither one would end up staying at each others house. looks like we got an answer. the thing is Adi has been grounded for 6 months, he hasnt quit his profession or suddenly changed for the heck of it, im sure they will show how and why he gets to the point of buying yashs business or working there. and that is the question isnt it,so far the show builds up to moments to explain as to why these characters have gotten there, they made zoya's ring loose from ep 1 and that lead to it falling off and rolling towards Adi, which made them argue which lead to causing doubt in zoya's mind of leaving mumbai and Adi being unable to fly. so im looking forward to finding out. and its explainable why zoya would be there it is her husbands business after all.

i needed a romance like this, lol i've been kinda starved ๐Ÿ˜† some good old fashion slow burn as well. these two are not suddenly going to forget they lost their spouses and that there were cheating whether one believes or not, that will influence them as people and their behaviour/actions, the journey will be different because of that, the obstacles will harder because of that and im confident that whatever truth there is to yash and pooja's "affair" will be eventually be found out gradually and in the meanwhile zoya and Adi will have a lot of growing and self realisation to do and the truth of the "affair" will likely add on to that. make no mistake there will be emotional drama, it wouldnt be fun other wise. im also wondering how Adi gets to yash's place and my god he breaks his picture, like what happened that pissed him off so much aside from the obvious๐Ÿ˜†, his gonna be his devilish best starting from next week๐Ÿ˜‰

anyways cant wait for next week for bepanaah nafrat ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am disgusted by the precap. He did not have to buy that company and 'OWN' her to know what was going on or just to hate her! These 2 will carry off their roles well, so we can watch for their performance but the upcoming track is still horrible. Hope they still stick to the mystery of the murder (I feel someone gave them a slight push off the cliff).

To watch office romance we could just go back and watch Geet, Kitani Mohabbat Hai 1, and both office romance and fake/hate marriage in IPKKND, Humsafars...and sooo much more.

Are the creatives this bad that they cannot think over the office or fake shaadi tracks? Damn it! I expected better as all the hype was this is a different storyline.

They could still show them together if they showed them investigating the deaths...that's all is required! He investigating to prove her wrong as her faith in Yash is what is bothering him now. She investigating to clear Yash's name! I am so pissed right now!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bila_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I am disgusted by the precap. He did not have to buy his company and 'OWN' her to know what was going on! These 2 will carry off their roles well, so we can watch for their performance but the upcoming track is still horrible.

To watch that we could start watching Geet, Kitani Mohabbat Hai 1, IPKKND, Humsafars...and sooo much more.

Are the creatives this bad that they cannot think over teh office or fake shaadi tracks? Damn it! I expected better!

i dont think his got the company to just know whats going on, from the precap it seems like his full on blind by his reckless impulse, rage and anger. i'll wait to judge if the creatives are that bad at telling the story of zoya and aditya, it doesnt bother me if the setting is in the office rather what the journey will be like given their emotional turmoil in the inside and how they will overcome that. but im curious given the incident, which way would you have liked them to go with the story. i have watched some of the others you mentioned however i cant anymore the links to some of those shows are broken. thnx for the comment๐Ÿ˜Š
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said ๐Ÿ‘ totally agree and glad to see a positive post ๐Ÿ˜† even I will wait and watch..not just for the leads but for the show which have us some brilliant moments even in a shamshaan episode through Aditya's one liners. I will trust them not to make Adi businessman of the year just for the heck of it. If they wanted to do that his dad wouldn't have been a justice.
Maybe we are putting too much faith in a 2 sec precap which will probably air at the end of the week by which time we will have a strong foundation for whatever is to come.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good post bila
Even if ppl find office romance clichd I don't mind seeing the show repeat the same trodden path...
The execution here is different and Im looking forward to see what the CVS have planned next

A pilot will always remain a pilot esp a passionate one like aditya... He belongs to the skies and I'm sure zoya will fall in love with aditya the pilot ... Coz she needs to develop hots for pilots ๐Ÿคฃ
bila_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Very well said ๐Ÿ‘ totally agree and glad to see a positive post ๐Ÿ˜† even I will wait and watch..not just for the leads but for the show which have us some brilliant moments even in a shamshaan episode through Aditya's one liners. I will trust them not to make Adi businessman of the year just for the heck of it. If they wanted to do that his dad wouldn't have been a justice.

Maybe we are putting too much faith in a 2 sec precap which will probably air at the end of the week by which time we will have a strong foundation for whatever is to come.

lol someones gotta do it, my first reaction to the precap was excitement so why not share it. i agree, im sure they will build up towards it, we dont know why adi is hateful towards zoya now, we dont know why and what he plans to do with the business, who knows we may end up with the business buy at the end of the week, look at that bridge scene where zoya saves Adi we are not getting until next monday and it was shown this monday as a precap lol. i want to see how exactly they even start falling for one another. idk this seems quite crazy but that's what we just might need. as long as the character development and romance is done well im a happy camper because that's what's most important to me and that's why i started watching the show. it will be interesting to see what they do, also the precap showed pooja and yash pic at the grocery store as someone pointed out here in the forum so the yash and pooja affair mystery is still alive and well

@vandy lol true, i will miss adi in his pilot uniform RIP for now, hopefully see you again๐Ÿ˜†, like i said most stories are cliched, its really about the journey which will no doubt be different. tbh i was hoping it wouldnt turn into a full blown romantic thriller, i never like those genre.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bila_a

lol someones gotta do it, my first reaction to the precap was excitement so why not share it. i agree, im sure they will build up towards it, we dont know why adi is hateful towards zoya now, we dont know why and what he plans to do with the business, who knows we may end up with the business buy at the end of the week, look at that bridge scene where zoya saves Adi we are not getting until next monday and it was shown this monday as a precap lol. i want to see how exactly they even start falling for one another. idk this seems quite crazy but that's what we just might need. as long as the character development and romance is done well im a happy camper because that's what's most important to me and that's why i started watching the show. it will be interesting to see what they do, also the precap showed pooja and yash pic at the grocery store as someone pointed out here in the forum so the yash and pooja affair mystery is still alive and well

@vandy lol true, i will miss adi in his pilot uniform RIP for now, hopefully see you again๐Ÿ˜†, like i said most stories are cliched, its really about the journey which will no doubt be different. tbh i was hoping it wouldnt turn into a full blown romantic thriller, i never like those genre.

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜† I've been waiting for the damn bridge scene since a week and it's still not here ๐Ÿคฃ wouldn't be surprised if half of the precap scenes aren't there next week ๐Ÿ˜†

Also yes. They wouldn't forget the main thriller aspect of it...but if they started investigating and solved it in a week what would there be to show. Plus they don't really have a reason to suspect foul play neither are they in state of mind to do so. It will take time and I am willing to wait it out till they turn Sherlock ๐Ÿคฃ

And yes I don't like a full blown thriller either so I am happy with what we are getting
bila_a thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜† I've been waiting for the damn bridge scene since a week and it's still not here ๐Ÿคฃ wouldn't be surprised if half of the precap scenes aren't there next week ๐Ÿ˜†

Also yes. They wouldn't forget the main thriller aspect of it...but if they started investigating and solved it in a week what would there be to show. Plus they don't really have a reason to suspect foul play neither are they in state of mind to do so. It will take time and I am willing to wait it out till they turn Sherlock ๐Ÿคฃ

And yes I don't like a full blown thriller either so I am happy with what we are getting

why are they making us wait for that bridge scene, im dying here๐Ÿ˜† . they have said this show will have some thrill and mystery aspect but that isnt what the genre of the show is, its more about 2nd chances and growing up for zoya and adi and that will happen from them interacting with one another and learning more about pooja and yash's affair. right, the investigation would likely take max 2 weeks and since when is zoya CID, her belief right now is enough for her, she doesnt care what anyone else thinks, and Adi forget about him, as if he will bother to investigate, his mind is made up. why would either right now go into full investigation mode and work together, i cant imagine that would be sustainable, this whole thing is a process and so will be the reveal of the nature of pooja and yash's relationship, they did say we will get more info on pooja and yash, so whats there to worrry about. lol anyways i love a good enemies to lovers love story๐Ÿ˜ณ just gotta be patient