Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys 😃 I feel yesterday episode adi was rly rude to Zoya but his rudeness it has so much in pain it 😭 last scene I was crying . percap was fab "i can't fly' he can't forget her ):
Edited by swtbaby - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know... The way he was smiling at first when she was talking and then his expression changed...😭
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The moment she said "Aapke patni ki jeeta ko jale 24 ghante bhi nahi hue hai, aur aap plane udane aa gaye?"...his expression changed. HC's acting never fails to impress me...i liked how cocky he was before and how hurt he was after...and the transformation from "aditya hooda never fails any test" to "i cant fly" was very well portrayed by harshad
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hc is slaying the transitions
He was good before... But as aditya I feel he has changed his style of acting too
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The fact that he loves flying so much and Zos words affected him so much that he couldn't fly even after passing the test broke my heart. Last scene when he had to be brought out with support of two people was so sad
Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

The moment she said "Aapke patni ki jeeta ko jale 24 ghante bhi nahi hue hai, aur aap plane udane aa gaye?"...his expression changed. HC's acting never fails to impress me...i liked how cocky he was before and how hurt he was after...and the transformation from "aditya hooda never fails any test" to "i cant fly" was very well portrayed by harshad

tht was my fav scene in the whole episode
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swtbaby

tht was my fav scene in the whole episode

Mine too 😃
Red_eyes thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True, the last scene was too good, he came into the realization that Zoya was speaking the truth.. he was in immense pain.
Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

True, the last scene was too good, he came into the realization that Zoya was speaking the truth..he was in immense pain.

Tht scene was gr8