Opposites attract. Or do they?

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
First of all, I don't believe in the opposites attract factor at all. Yes, you may feel different and unique around them but the opposite you are, the further you will go away from each other due to the many differences between you, in later times. Your thinking is different, your opinions are different, your mindset is different etc etc.

Zoya-Yash and Aditya-Pooja were perfect opposites. Zoya playful and Yash serious. Aditya playful and Pooja serious.

Zoya and Yash were attracted to each other. A lot. They got married after fighting with their families. Which says a lot about how rebellious their love was.

Aditya and Pooja were childhood friends. Did everything together. Got married. Lovely. Their love was sweet and simple.

But because Aditya and Zoya seemed to live in their own magical bubble, they may have failed to see things that Pooja and Yash did. There may have been problems but because Yash loved Zoya and Pooja loved Aditya, they didn't share those problems with them. And due to that lack of communication and understanding, they slowly and unknowingly fell out of love with their spouses.

Because love alone doesn't make a marriage. There are many other factors. In a marriage, you have to be equal. But we know that Pooja was the mother-hen and so was Yash while Aditya and Zoya were basking in the care and protection provided by their spouses, respectively.

And that's when, maybe, they found each other. Became friends. Shared problems. Advised solutions. Talked and discussed. Fell in love.

I believe they all were each other's first love. Zoya was Yash's first love and Yash was hers. Aditya was Pooja's first love and Pooja was his.

But, Pooja was Yash's true love and Yash was hers.

And now, because they found love in each other, they paved and made way for Aditya and Zoya to find that true love in each other and live a life together which they could not.

PS. I'm not supporting extra-marital affairs! Just saying what I think. So don't come and say that, but that doesn't mean you'll go and have an affair!
Please๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
In all seriousness you provided some good explanation to why things ended up the way they did. But the proper route for Yash and Puka was divorce and then searching for true love.
Edited by grumpydwarf - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Sounds like the plot of KANK 2! ๐Ÿ˜†

In all seriousness you provided some good explanation to why things ended up the way they did. But the proper route for Yash and Puka was divorce and then searching for true love.

Thanks!
Obviously the proper route was to divorce their spouses and then start a relationship.
But as I said, they knew how much their spouses depended on them. They still cared for them and loved them, but as a friend and a partner. Not as a lover. Maybe they knew that if they left their spouses, they will break and shatter. And didn't they? Aren't Zoya and Aditya beyond repair at the moment? Their spouses left them forever and maybe Yash and Pooja were trying to avoid this result.

So instead of breaking up with their spouses, they started a hidden relationship behind their backs. They tried to have their cake and eat it too. But that's not possible, obviously.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even i don't believe dt opposites can make a marriage work.
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Sanya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I understand what you mean.. there's so much underlying story to Yash & Pooja being found like that.

There are 2 ways of looking at Yash and Pooja's deaths, one condemning way in Adi's eyes and one of denial in Zoya's pov.

But to US, we saw the cool distance Yash and Pooja showed before they left for their respective trips and ended up dead together. But before they left, they both promised to return to their spouses and celebrate important dates like their wedding anniversary & Pooja's birthday.

I'm dying to read Pooja's diary now ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm guilty of seeing things IN Adi's perspective. I abhor cheating and it scares me that I'd be as angry as Adi if it were to happen to me. His rage touches a chord in me. I even get why he's so irritated with Zoya's refusal to acknowledge the infidelity.

(But the anger is escalating and directly aimed at her, I need to see more cz I'm not sure i agree with that)

Whether or not Yash and Pooja found true love is immaterial, it's Adi and Zoya who have to reflect and understand what went wrong in their respective relationships.

Nice to see you here, a familiar face๐Ÿ˜‰
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Even i don't believe dt opposites can make a marriage work.

Same pinch then๐Ÿ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

Hi Sanya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I understand what you mean.. there's so much underlying story to Yash & Pooja being found like that.

There are 2 ways of looking at Yash and Pooja's deaths, one condemning way in Adi's eyes and one of denial in Zoya's pov.

But to US, we saw the cool distance Yash and Pooja showed before they left for their respective trips and ended up dead together. But before they left, they both promised to return to their spouses and celebrate important dates like their wedding anniversary & Pooja's birthday.

I'm guilty of seeing things IN Adi's perspective. I abhor cheating and it scares me that I'd be as angry as Adi if it were to happen to me. His rage touches a chord in me. I even get why he's so irritated with Zoya's refusal to acknowledge the infidelity.

(But the anger is escalating and directly aimed at her, I need to see more cz I'm not sure i agree with that)

Whether or not Yash and Pooja found true love is immaterial, it's Adi and Zoya who have to reflect and understand what went wrong in their respective relationships.

Hey! Nice to see you here too๐Ÿ˜†

Yup, there are two ways to look at Yash and Pooja but there's always a third way too, a POV which no one sees from and I think that's what we have to see.
Yes, they said they'll be back. But they did leave, right? That shows that although they loved each other (to hurt their spouses and instead spend time together) they also loved their spouses enough to promise to come back on time and celebrate together. But that shows that their first priority was the other person and not their spouses. Otherwise they could have gone to each other after the anniversary and the birthday, right? The next day perhaps?
Aditya is in denial as well, but he's in denial with his feelings and not about Yash and Pooja. Then we have Zoya, who's in denial with Yash-Pooja's affair but isn't in denial with her feelings. They both are right and they both wrong.
Bold: exactly. Yash and Pooja are no more alive to make Zoya and Aditya sit and understand what went wrong. It's up to them to find out what happened and why.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post and definitely explains how such strong first loves could fade away. Even I have to agree that no matter how passionate opposites attract is to watch it is very difficult to adjust with in reality.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

Hi Sanya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold exactly what I've been feeling . The debate about what Yash Pooja did and why is moot now since they are dead. What is interesting to see will be how it will shape Adi,zo and adiya