Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh dear!! I didnt think the office romance would go the same way as the other story ...that would be a let down... I was thinking that Adi will get irritated with Zoya being so polite and tries to piss her off to get her react the way he thinks she should ... I didnt think he was going the usual "How dare you talk to me like that?" ... if thats what they are bringing in then I will be too dissapointed...
I was liking the fact that Adi is a pilot for a change :D and that Zoya wasnt the typical heroine who is sanskari middle class girl ... She looked pampered but sweet , and her father looks like many normal father we see... not the Alok Nath type so used to by now. Here is a father who is concerned about his married daughter and thinks her husband is not good for her just by seeing the guys family. This is how normal parents behave.
Adi's family looked a lot like stereotype indian soap family... but was surprised when they showed him to have a normal job and not "businessman of year awardee"

I really hope the office thing and the fight is not for long time... I dont mind them fighting but I want it to be about showing each other how scared they both are and how much hurt they are... so that at some point they will become each others support ... then friendship ... then love :D
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iridescent.

Seriously, they're going to make it like other shows only. Love-hate relationship for what? I don't like this Aditya being unnecessarily rude to Zoya. If they're trying to make that angle, then they've to do it nicely. But this seem so off -_-

Completely agree with you!
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hc and Jenny would not have signed the show if it was routine off romance. Keep faith before coming to any conclusion
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you !!

If this is a cliched office romance then this show is not worth watching!

None of the Indian shows ever live upto the promise !! Ever 😲😡