Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I sooo agree with you vandy...just 1 week and we can't have judgements like this...need to be patient and watch the show with beoannaah love

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Why are we jumping to conclusions so early ??

Aditya's dad is not a businessman... He's a high profile lawyer...Didn't u see that in the 2nd epi itself?
So aditya can't join his dad's office coz he's not a lawyer

The CVS have done a good job till now and i'm going to wait and let them progress with the story they have to say...

We need to be patient... The plot has just been revealed...The characters established in week 1... The story telling will start from next week... And rather than jumping to conclusions ... Give the show a chance ...

Frankly even if it was a clichd office romance that the CVS are planning to show us...I would chose it any day just for the stupendous performance of the leads...

Its better than watching poker faced ppl trying to define romance...

lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .HarshRutu.

The precap isn't even 5% of the next whole week. I know it is easier to jump to conclusions but be patient. One thing I am sure of is that this is not a regular story and in first 5 episodes nothing was cliched. (Except Zoya's in laws🀒). Second, I don't think there will be any romance just yet, or fake marriage, because they still haven't come over their partners' deaths. They still despise each other. Second, Aditya is not a businessman, not even his dad. He said he owns her, I am excited to know how. Plus, where he says he hates her, there must be some reason that he hates her. And if he hates her, I am curious to know why.

well said rutu...let's wait and watch
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeekhan1983

Hey!...

Why so much negativity so soon?...just because it' going to be office romance?
Zoy a n adithya need a platform to keep coming back at each other..
Especially when zoyaa wants to prove yash's innocence and aditya
Wants to prove zoya wrong...so what if aditya takes up business after being suspended as a pilot...why crucify the writers even before waiting
For the story to take proper shape...
The director,actors, technicians have given us a fantastic opening week
Am sure they are aware of what they are doing g?
Any which ways bepannaah is worth your time when compared to other
So called top shows we have today?...so let'
Us be positive right?

I am with u zeenat ...will definitely watch the show
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Yea u should voice ur disappointment over tracks but declaring a verdict even before seeing anything is something a person like me won't do...

The makers sold the show to me for the performances of the leads and I know I'm not going to be disappointed in that area...
So no changing of channels for me atleast in any caseπŸ˜†

I will continue to watch as long as storyline is fresh as it is supposed to be and the acting is to die for. I can handle even office romance if that is how the track is going through I will be ranting and raving over here at the forum and maybe changing the channels at that moment for sanity sake. But fake shaddi and shit...that is where I will draw the line.
Even for this week, the toy plane scenes where all cringe-worthy and I sat looking here, there at the ceiling instead of watching him pilot a fake plane.

Aage aage dekhte hai hota hai kya!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually i forgot to mention, it says thriller romance here on the IF page but its actually not one, i remember the press con they said it has elements of some thrills and mysteries a little but it isnt a romantic thriller say like haseel was. they said it was the story of zoya and Adi, after an tragic accident, 2nd chances in love and self realisation and how they overcome whatever happened to them to find love with each other. i always assumed it was going to be a intense love story because of the promo especially at the end when they were looking angrily at each other in the rain, honestly i never liked thriller romance as far as indian dramas are concerned, those types are better suited for like 20 eps dramas or just a season like in kdramas. i say this because i've seen a lot mention romantic thriller.
anyways there is a lot of questions i have for next week based on the precap, which to me a is a positive thing since im actually interested to know what will happen and how.
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
959760 thumbnail
Hold your horses people! 😳
A precap cannot tell the future of the drama or the main idea of the show. Not to forget that Bepannaah is just 5 episode old. And just by watching a small clip of precap jumping into conclusion is baseless, useless. It won't do any help. As for the show and ph we all very well know that cinvestas is known for its fresh content. Plus the actors are wise enough to choose a project that is definitely different and fresh. Otherwise.

Why not just trust the writers and makers and give time to the show to grow. And we as audience just take a chill pill and at least wait for a month to decide anything critical about the show.

Plus also not to forget that it is a drama and not a life, sooo if you don't like it in 2-3 weekes time. Just simply switch. Aeehh! πŸ˜‰

P.S. its definitely a paisa wasool show 😳
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Masooma.I.K

Hold your horses people! 😳

A precap cannot tell the future of the drama or the main idea of the show. Not to forget that Bepannaah is just 5 episode old. And just by watching a small clip of precap jumping into conclusion is baseless, useless. It won't do any help. As for the show and ph we all very well know that cinvestas is known for its fresh content. Plus the actors are wise enough to choose a project that is definitely different and fresh. Otherwise.

Why not just trust the writers and makers and give time to the show to grow. And we as audience just take a chill pill and at least wait for a month to decide anything critical about the show.

Plus also not to forget that it is a drama and not a life, sooo if you don't like it in 2-3 weekes time. Just simply switch. Aeehh! πŸ˜‰

P.S. its definitely a paisa wasool show 😳

this exactly, imagine me coming into a forum seeing people having meltdown lol. i was excited seeing the promo, i thought the show needed to now start moving on from the deaths and mourning of pooja and yash and needed a kick. well your right if people dont like they dont like it and can move on. no harm done
kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please have some patience office scenes ka matlab ye nahi ki office romance shuru hoga it's too early for that and they are still not over that tragedy just by seeing precap u can't come to conclusion that precap is for entire week .the show is just 5 episodes old to come to conclusion that it is a same old story.I am really excited for coming week to know why he starts hating zoya and how he will take over that company and also waiting to see harshad and jennifer power packed performances
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeekhan1983

Hey!...

Why so much negativity so soon?...just because it' going to be office romance?
Zoy a n adithya need a platform to keep coming back at each other..
Especially when zoyaa wants to prove yash's innocence and aditya
Wants to prove zoya wrong...so what if aditya takes up business after being suspended as a pilot...why crucify the writers even before waiting
For the story to take proper shape...
The director,actors, technicians have given us a fantastic opening week
Am sure they are aware of what they are doing g?
Any which ways bepannaah is worth your time when compared to other
So called top shows we have today?...so let'
Us be positive right?

Yeah but the promos promised a thriller romance not an office romance this is why.

I think they don't need the office to be their "platform" to meet each other. Anyway we can't say anything further until we watch next weeks episode. I just hope the writers know what they are doing.
Edited by THEfanOFheartz - 6 years ago
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously, they're going to make it like other shows only. Love-hate relationship for what? I don't like this Aditya being unnecessarily rude to Zoya. If they're trying to make that angle, then they've to do it nicely. But this seem so off -_-