Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

But if Zoya doesn't go back how we viewers ever gonna find out?
However did you guys watch the precap there was a hint in there about Pooja and Yash?

I think the affair started in Mumbai not Musoorie as Yash and Pooja both lived there. Maybe they travelled Mumbai-Musoorie for each otherπŸ˜† but it started in Mumbai so Zoya and Aditya have to be Mumbai to slowly uncover the truthπŸ˜‰
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Ermmm i saw an extended preview for next week and Aditya says to Zoya he owns her and she is standing there mast like putla πŸ˜† and Adi mast in one day became successful businessman i wish i cud also become one when i wake up tomorrow πŸ˜† and in todays epi that Aditya's co -pilot is asking Adi to takeoff arre bhai tu kis liye hai co pilot wo nahi kar raha and ott expressions dene mein busy hai to tu hi takeoff kar le πŸ˜†

This show is unintentionally funny!

Even I was wondering co-pilot kyun nahi take off kar raha.πŸ˜†

In another scene I saw Aditya sitting in Economy class while traveling to Mumbai. He is a pilot so don't pilots get special privileges like traveling in First class or Business class? Railway employees in India travel in AC compartments in trains. Yeh toh pilot hai.πŸ˜†
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ermmm i saw an extended preview for next week and Aditya says to Zoya he owns her and she is standing there mast like putla πŸ˜† and Adi mast in one day became successful businessman i wish i cud also become one when i wake up tomorrow πŸ˜† and in todays epi that Aditya's co -pilot is asking Adi to takeoff arre bhai tu kis liye hai co pilot wo nahi kar raha and ott expressions dene mein busy hai to tu hi takeoff kar le πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah I found that part funny. Like the co-pilot could have done the job easily. 😡
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Even I was wondering co-pilot kyun nahi take off kar raha.πŸ˜†

In another scene I saw Aditya sitting in Economy class while traveling to Mumbai. He is a pilot so don't pilots get special privileges like traveling in First class or Business class? Railway employees in India travel in AC compartments in trains. Yeh toh pilot hai.πŸ˜†

That's Indian dramas for you.πŸ˜†
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† This show honestly!
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why couldn't they cast Aditya as a businessman in the first place? I'm sure they could have molded the story that way too. Why go through all this pain and show someone excelling in aviation excel at marketing/finance/business as well? Either way, he's not very convincing as a pilot (referring to the 1st episode). It's safer to handle the business than risk lives with his cocky attitude πŸ˜†
Edited by -Villete- - 6 years ago
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i for one am excited, so i will respectfully disagree with you on the show being ruined in a week, i was shooketh seeing the precap. i was wondering how they would be close in proximity to one another, without the constant coincidental meetings, im interested to see how Adi ends up at yash's company and how zoya handles that, she has a lot of growing up to do. i thought it was a bit obvious why he hates zoya or will start, she punched him straight with what she said about him still loving his wife which he has been denying with stubbornness, im sure we will get more leading up to it next week, i dont think we will get the business takeover on monday itself either. and im sure zoya and Adi will be dealing with the loss of their spouses and it will influence how they interact and the truth will come out, whatever it is, however i dont think just investigating would have been enough and them constantly miserable, emotional drama for however many eps,also its the journey of how these two will fall in love, get a second chance as their situation isnt easy, their feeling and pain is complex, see how they come to a point where they will love each other, its all about that journey and within that journey will still have emotional drama in it. i cant wait
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was hoping against hope there will not be an office track and no fake marriages for them to bring the leads together.
Why can't they just work together to figure out what really happened? She trying to prove she is right and he trying to prove he is the same? That would have made a better sense! I hated the precap.

HC DID THIS IN HIS LAST SHOW HUMSAFARS...Nooo.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

i for one am excited, so i will respectfully disagree with you on the show being ruined in a week, i was shooketh seeing the precap. i was wondering how they would be close in proximity to one another, without the constant coincidental meetings, im interested to see how Adi ends up at yash's company and how zoya handles that, she has a lot of growing up to do. i thought it was a bit obvious why he hates zoya or will start, she punched him straight with what she said about him still loving his wife which he has been denying with stubbornness, im sure we will get more leading up to it next week, i dont think we will get the business takeover on monday itself either. and im sure zoya and Adi will be dealing with the loss of their spouses and it will influence how they interact and the truth will come out, whatever it is, however i dont think just investigating would have been enough and them constantly miserable, emotional drama for however many eps,also its the journey of how these two will fall in love, get a second chance as their situation isnt easy, their feeling and pain is complex, see how they come to a point where they will love each other, its all about that journey and within that journey will still have emotional drama in it. i cant wait

I totally agree with you.